No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
    Manny finally saying he wants to fight Mayweather, instead of the usual "ahh talk to my promoter" ****

Take the fight Manny.
    That was before he talked to Arum again... 10 minutes after that interview he was again with the "it depends on my promoter"

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Y'all can blame Arum all you want. But when Manny wanted to fight Hatton for a certain dollar amount that Arum said wasn't there, Manny took his ass right back to his homeland and waited until Arum did what he had to do. If Manny wants the fight, it will happen. And that's why Floyd keeps appealing to HIM.
      EXACTLY !!

Comment

• so let me get this straight. arum was flying to the philippines to discuss possible opponents for may. then when floyd's sentences gets pushed back to june....

“Right now, we have no idea if he can go in May,” Arum explained. “He’s supposed to have his cut examined. I’m going over to speak with him regarding his future, and we can go from there.”

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          You mean like this..... ?
          ESPN Just reported Floyd Date May 5th MGM still a go NO OPPONENT YET..

Comment

• Another proof that Mayweather wants to fight on May 5. Pacquiao, Arum, stop delaying and fight Floyd. Like Tommy Lee Jones said in "The Fugitive, It's time to stop running!"

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              Stop it. As if Pacquiao's disnt have ample oppurtunity to tell Arum that he wanted Mayweather on 5/5 prior to Mayweather being sentenced. Pacquiao even supposedly came out and said that he was cool with the 5/5 date with Mayweather only for Arum to say that his cut won't be healed in time. You've been drinking the kool aid this long why stop now?
              Exactly !!

Pac dont want none, plain and simple.

Manny is happy to remain under Arum's " protection ", and continue to fight no-hopers, and milk it for everything he can.

Comment

• You clowns, the second this news of Floyds jail sentence being pushed back comes out you fools think Pac is ducking.. Floyd never said its Pacman on May 5th..

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Please stop with this ignorance.
                  You are a fkn idiot TrainHard

Everybody is laughing at you, because you think that you have technically found Manny an "out".

There is no " out ".

Either Pac wants it, or he never has wanted it, as-is obviously the case.

Comment

• Comment

• Pac has the worse cut in the history of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X