Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just can't be arsed with NYE this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    Who doesn't nowadays.

Me

well the amount of passive smoking i do, i might aswell.

Comment

Isn't this what happens nearly every weekend though? I agree though, fuk NYE. I'm going out but I never do much and especially this year since Sundays the last day off before going back to work(been off 2 weeks).

Comment

I'll be on the FOB tonight. Besides I got 2 more hours till New Years, and cant drink no liquor. This is gonna be my 1st sober New Years that I'll remember in the last 15 years or more.

Comment

Even the local pubs near me are charging admission and bumping up their prices. I did pub last NYE and seriously it was like sardines in a tin. The windows were all steamed up from peoples body heat and everything. It was so hot it was unbearable. And don't get me started on the time it took to get served drinks. I'm talking 30-45 minutes.

Comment

Pub near me, £15 to get in.

Comment

Yeah it's £10-£15 around here as well. To sit in my local pub? **** that!

Comment

Shotssssss

Comment

fuuck me where do you live?

free entry everywhere here

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    Shotssssss

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                      Go out, get wasted, hug a bunch of strangers during the countdown and wake up the next day with no money and a horrible hangover.

Same old bollocks, just can't be arsed with it this year. Just a bit of weed and my xbox this year. Will wake up tomorrow with no hangover and £100+ in the good.
                      That about where i am at,go to the strip get drunk and waste money or stay home and smoke weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X