No announcement yet.

If pac takes the test floyd will gain the edge mentally.thats reality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If pac takes the test floyd will gain the edge mentally.thats reality

first and foremost. pac believes that getting blood from him weakens him.

second. pac's only lost for 10 years was the fight he has gotten some blood.

no bull****.in boxing being ready mentally is as important as being ready physically.

IMO he can get all the edge he wants.

Comment

So what ur saying is pac is already lost the fight because he isnt mentally sound

Comment

lol they are already making excuses...****in pathetic

Comment

bro PAC already AGREED to the testing before, the only thing not agreed was the cut-off date, a difference of 10 days from both sides ...

Comment

Things people don't mostly understand.

Pacquiao doesn't care about mindgames, mental advantages, etc. (he said it time and again) YU NOEWWW,JAZ DOENG MAI JHAB....!

Here's where Arum comes in at play, recognized Floyd's playing mindgames, and he has an axe for Floyd coz he left him, used the opprtunity as springboard, then all of a sudden the excuse that Pac's not gonna bend on May's demands and other bull****. I honestly think this is all Arum, and I can almost swear Pac was OK with OST (not so close to the fight is debated 1000 times)

Hence the lawsuit coz of PED accusations, something new to Manny. He's pinched outta no basis. Arum prolly talked him to it (lawsuit).

Pac just wants to fight bottomline

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Things people don't mostly understand.

Pacquiao doesn't care about mindgames, mental advantages, etc. (he said it time and again) YU NOEWWW,JAZ DOENG MAI JHAB....!

Here's where Arum comes in at play, recognized Floyd's playing mindgames, and he has an axe for Floyd coz he left him, used the opprtunity as springboard, then all of a sudden the excuse that Pac's not gonna bend on May's demands and other bull****. I honestly think this is all Arum, and I can almost swear Pac was OK with OST (not so close to the fight is debated 1000 times)

Hence the lawsuit coz of PED accusations, something new to Manny. He's pinched outta no basis. Arum prolly talked him to it (lawsuit).

Pac just wants to fight bottomline

I have a different theory ...

they already agreed back then, on the first negotiation that they will be fighting later this year, March was to soon for the fight to break records, as long as they win their preliminary bouts ...

Comment

I agree. He's trying to sabotage Pac with all this ****.

Disrupting a fighters training camp and rituals can derail a guys focus.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  I have a different theory ...

they already agreed back then, on the first negotiation that they will be fighting later this year, March was to soon for the fight to break records, as long as they win their preliminary bouts ...
                  Could be true too mate.

Your theory will be valid if Floyd drops the OST, but is highly unlikely. Floyd will look like a jackass if he drops it.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    first and foremost. pac believes that getting blood from him weakens him.

second. pac's only lost for 10 years was the fight he has gotten some blood.

no bull****.in boxing being ready mentally is as important as being ready physically.
                    So, Pacquiao is mentally weak?

Comment

Working...
                    X