Penn by KTFO
    4.76%
    Penn by Submission
    9.52%
    Penn by Murder
    9.52%
    Cotto by KO
    76.19%
    Last edited by El Chicano; 02-22-2009, 04:10 AM.

Seriously how many Cotto threads are you going to make......ease up your grip there buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Seriously how many Cotto threads are you going to make......ease up your grip there buddy.
      I've only made a couple. Just a question. If you can't contribute then don't bother, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        I've only made a couple. Just a question. If you can't contribute then don't bother, thank you.
        Damn, man. You're getting pretty pathetic, here.

Comment

What's the catchweight?

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
            Damn, man. You're getting pretty pathetic, here.
            It's just a freakin' question, you're response implies that you think he has no chance against BJ Penn.

Comment

Cotto beats the hell out of penn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                It's just a freakin' question, you're response implies that you think he has no chance against BJ Penn.
                My response implies nothing, other than that I don't find you to be a normal non-fan. If you didn't like Cotto, that'd be one thing.

But, you might as well be a Mayweather fanboy, it's complete attempts at trying to discredit the fighter you choose not to cheer for. It's stupid.

Nonetheless, Cotto would kill BJ Penn. Not that it would matter, at any point.

Comment

Penn by rear naked choke. Penn takes it to the ground as soon as he can, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
                    My response implies nothing, other than that I don't find you to be a normal non-fan. If you didn't like Cotto, that'd be one thing.

But, you might as well be a Mayweather fanboy, it's complete attempts at trying to discredit the fighter you choose not to cheer for. It's stupid.

Nonetheless, Cotto would kill BJ Penn. Not that it would matter, at any point.
                    Wow, I just asked a simple question, but you come at me like this. I don't understand it. Penn vs Cotto in a fight. That's what I asked. How does that discredit your boy? Unless you think he stands no chance and now your feelings are hurt. Don't be so emotional. Everything's gonna be ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X