Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: "Wladimir Klitschko Will Be Easy, Won't Go Six"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Wlad by KO, but i could some scary moments in the fight if Haye lands.

Haye is good fighter, so i think/hope it will be a good fight.

Comment

i just hope anybody beats the klits....go david haye!!!!

Comment

I think Haye is going to move alot use his jab and than explode. The difference here is he has very good power in both hands and the speed to get in and out. I would not say this will be easy, but wladimir very will might get knocked. peace out

Comment

another klitschko opponent talkin alot of smack..he should study history

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            You do a disservice to the klitschko's

Yes Corrie Sanders is a brilliant heavyweight, is this what you have to resort to?

I never mentioned vitali, I rate him highly and wouldn't like Haye's chances in that fight, vlad has mental and physical flaws to expose

You were the one, that said there was no other good HW.
            And who is Vlad? It's Wlad not Vlad. And what are his flaws?
            David Haye has MORE flaws.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=256118&page=2

Comment

Haye will repeatedly hurt Vlad in rout to a KO

The klitchko bros both had problems with Corrie Sanders speed and power. Haye has more advantages I see him knocking Vlad out. Vlads gonna get hit clean and dropped multiple times.
                Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                another klitschko opponent talkin alot of smack..he should study history

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                  The klitchko bros both had problems with Corrie Sanders speed and power. Haye has more advantages I see him knocking Vlad out. Vlads gonna get hit clean and dropped multiple times.
                  haye isnt a big natural heavy like sanders and most importantly he's not a southpaw. haye hasnt shown he can starch big heavyweights yet. he'll be punching up at wlad and I think wlad will be able to take more shots than haye. btw,,,vitali did not have trouble with sanders. that was a one way beating with the exception of a brief moment in round 1

Comment

So many of the pencil necked geek boxing geniuses here think words = reality and Gaye will KO Wlad, even tho he's never even fought, let alone beat, one single good heavy, ever. So I'm sure you little geniuses would be happy to bet on the fight, even odds - or maybe you could give me odds since you're so sure that the little big mouth will win.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
                      So many of the pencil necked geek boxing geniuses here think words = reality and Gaye will KO Wlad, even tho he's never even fought, let alone beat, one single good heavy, ever. So I'm sure you little geniuses would be happy to bet on the fight, even odds - or maybe you could give me odds since you're so sure that the little big mouth will win.

Do your research mate, 90% of posters on here including brits like myself rarely gave Haye a chance apart from a punchers chance which i think its reasonable if you take Haye's power and Wlad's chin into consideration.

That means only 10% would actually pick haye to beat Wlad...so calm down

Comment

Working...
                      X