No announcement yet.

ipad air vs surface pro 2 plz need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipad air vs surface pro 2 plz need help

I just got the surface pro 2 I mainly got it because I liked the touch cover keyboard and I thought Microsoft would have some good apps but I didn't do my research until afterwards and saw that iTunes has thousands upon thousands of really good apps for the iPad air I went and saw some of the pros and cons on YouTube for the surface pro 2 and the iPad air I kind of want to be convinced to go back and get the iPad air can y'all plzz convince me oh and I accidentally got stains on the manuals the extra stuff that comes with it wil I still be able to return it with the stains on the manual

thank you any good input to take it back to get the iPad air instead would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on where you brought it from (as far as returning it)

Comment

I honestly would never get the surface pro.

I would go with Ipad Air due to the apps and the OS.

IMO, the surface is caught between tablet and ultrabook.

So it really boils down to what you want. Do you want something that is more a long the lines of a Tablet......something to play games, use apps and is portable, or are you looking at something that functions a long the lines of a laptop replacement.

Comment

I got it at best buy and I want it for games and apps good ones not like *****ty ones in the Microsoft store or whatever its called

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
          I got it at best buy and I want it for games and apps good ones not like *****ty ones in the Microsoft store or whatever its called
          Well bestbuy is pretty laid back. Just don't make it obvious that something is spilled on the manual.....you know put in the boxing hid or faced the other way (away from the spill).

If your just using apps/games and browsing....then yeah the Air seems perfect for you.

Comment

what are the best things I can use the surface pro 2 for?

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
              what are the best things I can use the surface pro 2 for?
              Well if you want a full version of an operating system to allows you to do everything a pc can do.

Just think about what you use your regular pc for and the things you do on it.

Ask yourself....Do you want to do those things on the go and if so how important and how often do you plan on performing those task?
              Last edited by Khalid X; 08-03-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X