Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best thing for a boxer to drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best thing for a boxer to drink?

Yeah I know the obvious answer is water but is that the only thing that I should drink? Im completely changing my diet getting ready for amateurs so im trying to get in the best shape possible. The primary would be water but are there any other drinks that contains something beneficial to a boxer?
    Last edited by DetroitFast; 03-28-2014, 11:57 PM.

Pure fruit juice and milk.

Comment

Ask Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

I love me some milk. If I have to have something sweet, I have a Gatorade here and there.

Comment

V8.............. Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            V8.............. Rockin'
            Low sodium v8. The original v8 has a ton of sodium in it. Maybe that could be beneficial after a real good workout.

Get a juicer bro. You can make delicious drinks that are bound to be more nutritious than anything store bought. I need to start using mine again. It can get pricey though because you'll go through a ton of fruit and veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              Low sodium v8. The original v8 has a ton of sodium in it. Maybe that could be beneficial after a real good workout.

Get a juicer bro. You can make delicious drinks that are bound to be more nutritious than anything store bought. I need to start using mine again. It can get pricey though because you'll go through a ton of fruit and veggies.
              I'm done fighting and training. When I was though a V8 was always drank an hour or so before training/fighting.

All natural and it will fill you with energy. It's just good stuff.......... Rockin'

Comment

That's for sissy's after a fight sit down and get comfortable with a few V.O. on the rocks.............and a little chicita :boobies: and have some
                Back to the gym in a week.........................................or so................

Comment

Toss fruit in a blender/juicer. Question answered.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Toss fruit in a blender/juicer. Question answered.
                    i had that on a random day before training, and damn i felt ****ing good that day.

or maybe i had lots of slp that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X