Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    it seems like most people on here will not be happy unless floyd fights someone way bigger and with all the advantages...and even then with floyd wins he would get no credit...
    When you're the P4P #1, undefeated and fighting less than stellar opposition for someone in Mayweather's position - people are going to want him to prove his worth.

Floyd would get a lot of credit if he fought the best at either 154, 160 or 168. Unfortunately, he can chill in the ring with the likes of a Guerrero and get plenty of money. He's a businessman in a business that prompts the best to fight the best, why get hurt if he doesn't have to?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Khan/Diaz was a catchweight, and WBC has him #2. Khan is gradually being moved into position.
      ok but i don't think we will see floyd/khan in sept.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        When you're the P4P #1, undefeated and fighting less than stellar opposition for someone in Mayweather's position - people are going to want him to prove his worth.

Floyd would get a lot of credit if he fought the best at either 154, 160 or 168. Unfortunately, he can chill in the ring with the likes of a Guerrero and get plenty of money. He's a businessman in a business that prompts the best to fight the best, why get hurt if he doesn't have to?
        He's a 147lbs;- fair enough 154lbs but 160 & 168lbs is just crazy..

He has already proven his worth over the last decade and got nothing else to prove...

Yes he should have fought manny 2 years ago but apart from that his record speaks for itself.

He doesnt need to chase anyone;- people need to chase him.

He's fought his way to the top and now has the right to pick and choose...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Don't be shy about it bro. It's clear as day they're setting Khan up to be a Floyd opponent sooner than later. It also looks like since it's young guns at 154 packing big heat that Floyd is now miraculously too small for the division.
          floyd already said he's defending his wba 154 belt.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            ok but i don't think we will see floyd/khan in sept.
            next year most likely.

i reckon either peterson/garcia is a rematch in Dec (got Ramadan and his wedding coming up)

Comment

why should floyd fight people bigger than him?

he's the money man, he's the number 1 p4p fighter in the world.

He has earnt his way to this position.

it seems like most people on here will not be happy unless floyd fights someone way bigger and with all the advantages...and even then with floyd wins he would get no credit...
              Why should the supposed top pfp fighter in the world fight the guys at 154?? Gee, I don't know, that's a hard question.

That's like asking why should a race car race.

Comment

next year most likely.

i reckon either peterson/garcia is a rematch in Dec (got Ramadan and his wedding coming up)
                agreed. i think we will see floyd/khan in 2014.

i thought khan was fighting alexander in dec?

Comment

next year most likely.

if khan fights either peterson or garcia, he wont get to see floyd next year. would be better for khan to fight peterson over danny, cause danny will surely put him out, peterson may or may not...

Comment

Funny how these fighters and advisors are going from "We'd beat him, knock him off the throne" to "We'd make him uncomfortable, we have the best chance"

Comment

• It must of been great for all those young boxers in attendance to see the master at work, how could one not be inspired

They should take note and learn on how to box and not get hit.

"work of art" sums it up perfectly

Comment

Working...
                      X