No announcement yet.

Doctor Who

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who

I'm just doing some Doctor Who catch up by watching episodes from the 70s and 80s. I'm intending on watching all of the reboot episodes soon.

Anyone else a fan of the Motherfuckin Doctor?

what is this show about?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
      what is this show about?
      Time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I'm just doing some Doctor Who catch up by watching episodes from the 70s and 80s. I'm intending on watching all of the reboot episodes soon.

Anyone else a fan of the Motherfuckin Doctor?

I am a fan. I used to watch the old shows When Tom Baker was the Doctor but got back into it in 2005 during the last three Doctors with the shows resurrection.

If you want to find any episodes try the

http://thebox.bz

It is a torrent site that only does BBC shows. They have all the episodes including the really old ones. And you can get it in avi or dvd.

Comment

Big fan of classic Doctor Who. It's a show where you really have to suspend belief in the real world universe and accept the far fetchedness of the Doctor Who universe. I find most the stories clever, ironic, weird, comedic and astounding all at the same time. It has a very low budget feel but the acting is usually good, the monsters are fun and the plots are intelligent well though out.

As for Nu Who I've been hesitant to get into it because it seems unauthentic and too polished. I am gonna give it a chance though, it's very popular and I've heard it's not half bad

Comment

I only saw the Christopher Ecclestone ones as a kid. He's a great actor (Cracker, Our Friends in the North)

Comment

Only thing I know about the show is fish sticks and custard.

Comment

The last year or two of new ones is kinda meh. David Tennent is fantastic though. The reboot is def worth watching.

Comment

Ever seen "The Five Doctors?" Classic. That's as far as I've seen the originals though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                    Ever seen "The Five Doctors?" Classic. That's as far as I've seen the originals though.
                    City of Death is amazing, probably my favourite of the old serials.

Comment

Working...
                    X