Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Adrien Broner @130?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Erik Morales vs Adrien Broner @130?

Who wins this great matchup? I think Morales is a great puncher with a more well rounded game. Who do you got?

Prime Erik Morales would win of course. He was a legend.

Pacquiao couldn't even beat him until he was past prime.

Comment

Erik would have destroyed him.

Certainly, different league of boxer there.

Comment

erik would toy with him, lol, flatfooted broner would get humiliated on national television again, lol, everybody seems to give broners gifted azz problems, lol, broner is not a problem, lol, hes like a joke in boxing, lol, he and his ****in stupid ****in dad, lol

Comment

This would be one of the most one sided beat downs in boxing history

Morales all day

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              This would be one of the most one sided beat downs in boxing history

Morales all day
              i would think of this as a beatdown of the year, lol, broner would get the beatdown where he may be asked to retire by his freinds, family and fans, lol, they will tell him **** like he can no longer compete at the top level(even though he never really did), lol

Comment

The "problem" with Broner, is not that he is a **** boxer, he isn't, he's pretty good really.

He just isn't half as good as his ego led him to believe he was.

He WANTED to be regarded in the same class as guys like Morales, Hatton, Mosley, Marquez etc and so on. In his own head he considered himself the successors of PAc and Floyd, the "best" so to speak.

Obviously he didn't live up to that level.

Comment

wtf man...

Comment

I got Morales, idk if it would be a beat down. Also i don't think Morales was Prime at 130, he didn't really do anything at 130 and it was a weak division at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X