Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      You think Walt is the type to go Tony Montana on the Nazis?

Noted.

We shall see...
      I don't know if I see him going Tony Montana, i.e. getting coked up and running out to commit suicide by adversary.

But, he is preparing for a big fight, and the odds are likely not on his side.

It seems hard to see him surviving this thing, in the end.

I see no chance that the ricen is for himself.

Don't you think he could devise a better suicide method than slow poisoning?

I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately winds up in a serious gun battle and is on the losing end.

Comment

• The final 2 episodes are going to be 75 minutes (with commercials) each.

http://badassdigest.com/2013/09/18/b...5-minute-bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White
          The final 2 episodes are going to be 75 minutes (with commercials) each.

http://badassdigest.com/2013/09/18/b...5-minute-bangs
          Thats so much fn win

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• anyone interested in this? nah

it's only a Complete Series Blu-Ray Edition Barrel Packaging

http://screencrush.com/breaking-bad-...u-ray-release/

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
              Walter White is a POS, and Flyn was virtuous to stand up for his mother.

Still, I'm rooting for Mr. White.

I think he likely goes out in a blaze of glory. Let's face it, this last half-season has been as predictable as it gets, and him going out in a blaze of glory also seems predictable. Unless the writers are very creative, which I doubt. This is American television, let's remember (though, AMC has been making some good productions).

Strange..

Most people here thought it could end with Hank arresting Walt.. and that they would draw that out more (rather then Hank confronting him in first ep)

And that the guys Walt sold all the gear too would be more involved.. rather then getting punked out by Nazis which appeared in 1 episode..

All i know is the last 2 episodes had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was gonna happen..

Maybe you can predict what will happen in the last 2 episodes for me? You seemed to know everything else so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Strange..

Most people here thought it could end with Hank arresting Walt.. and that they would draw that out more (rather then Hank confronting him in first ep)

And that the guys Walt sold all the gear too would be more involved.. rather then getting punked out by Nazis which appeared in 1 episode..

All i know is the last 2 episodes had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was gonna happen..

Maybe you can predict what will happen in the last 2 episodes for me? You seemed to know everything else so far.
                I couldn't agree more. Before these new episodes aired, me and my mates had theories on how it would all play out and every episode has blown our theories apart. So then we talk about it and we each give new ones based on what happened in the previous episode and once again we were each wrong and they take Breaking Bad in a different direction than we thought. IMO these last episodes have more than lived up to my expectations and I have a feeling these last 2 episodes may exceed my expectations.

I know a fair amount of people that have never nor intend to watch Breaking Bad and I really feel sorry for them because they have and are still missing out on one of the best TV series of all time!! I love it!!

Comment

I don't know if I see him going Tony Montana, i.e. getting coked up and running out to commit suicide by adversary.

But, he is preparing for a big fight, and the odds are likely not on his side.

It seems hard to see him surviving this thing, in the end.

I see no chance that the ricen is for himself.

Don't you think he could devise a better suicide method than slow poisoning?

I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately winds up in a serious gun battle and is on the losing end.
                  Walt isn't dumb enough to get himself in a gun battle with the Nazis. Especially after seeing what they did to 2 experienced DEA agents.

I do believe Walt is a dead man but for him to be killed by the Nazis would be dumb and anti climactic. So would his arrest and trial. He's far too deep to just ride off into the sunset, everyone knows who he is and what he's done. Death is the only way.

The show is and has always been about Walt and Jesse. For Walt to be totally redeemed, he needs to lose everything: his money, his family, his relationship with Jesse, and finally, his life. I think Jesse will be the one to kill him.

As for the ricin, I think it's meant for Lydia for some reason.

Comment

• At this point I reckon Walt will place his life in Jesse's hands to pay for everything walt has done to him. At least that's what I hope happens because now there's no chance that they sail off into the sunset with literal barrels of cash.

Comment

Walter White is a POS, and Flyn was virtuous to stand up for his mother.

Still, I'm rooting for Mr. White.

I think he likely goes out in a blaze of glory. Let's face it, this last half-season has been as predictable as it gets, and him going out in a blaze of glory also seems predictable. Unless the writers are very creative, which I doubt. This is American television, let's remember (though, AMC has been making some good productions).

But, we already have the rifle from the first episode. What else could it be for, except fighting the 'nazis'?

If Jesse '*****ass ******' Pinkman ends up killing him in the end, that is the epitome of anti-climactic, and will basically destroy the value of the entire series. It could happen if Walter tries to break him out and then gets killed for his trouble, but that would include no redeeming qualities, and would just as well be stupid as ****.

LOL WUT???

Yea because breaking bad has never surprised us before.

Have you predicted every single thing that has happened?

Or are you just being a pretentious cvnt?

SMDH at this entire post.

Comment

Working...
                      X