Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Laughs at Khan's Performance: Amir, I'm Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley beats Kahn and just to end all debates I am willing to bet points on it when/if the fight happens. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Bradley beats Kahn and just to end all debates I am willing to bet points on it when/if the fight happens. Case closed.
      Visit the "Fantasy betting" section when the fight gets signed, i'll be waiting

Comment

It's about the thing that beats in your chest in this matchup.

Will khan's stand up when bradley applies that pressure? That's what it boils down to for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley wasn't too impressed by WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan's most recent performance. Khan defeated Paul McCloskey via technical decision on Saturday in Manchester, England. Bradley watched the performance on HBO and told BoxingScene.com, "If he is going to fight like that against me it is going to be easy work for me." [Click Here To Read More]
          I will get slammed here, but I think that Bradley beats Khan..... and NO, the McCloskey fight had nothing to do with that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            LMAO, you people are going to be so surprised when Bradley has Khan in trouble multiple times.
            no, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

50/50 fight imo.

whenever the odds come out, i'll bet on the underdog, whichever guy it ends up being

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              neither guy is impressive, bradley has a chin, but cant punch for crap and khan has a glass jaw but has better skills overall, bradley isnt at all convincing he simply pushes his punches has no snap and hes so slow, bradley would probably even lose to a margs ,cotto, or mayorga he simply doesnt hit hard enough and his punch output is very low for the weight class, hes too overrated and green, they both are.
              I disagree with both of those points.

I always said that the " Khan has a glass-jaw " thing is a myth, I said that well-before the Maidana fight, and I picked Khan to beat him.

And the " Bradley is feather-fisted " thing, is also a myth.

Nobody has ever walked through Bradley's punches, he punches hard enough to keep anyone off him, and hard enough to keep anyone honest.

I do not think that either Khan's chin or Bradley's lack of power will be a determining issue in that fight.

Timmy gonna give Amir nightmares, it will be by far his toughest fight to date.

Comment

Working...
              X