Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is a mediocre fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chin and the power alone elevate him to at least a decent status possibly approaching good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      The dude is slow as f.uck and not very impressive. He has some heart and a good chin. He will never rule the SMW division. I have nothing against him, no nationalistic flaming. I just think his lack of handspeed will be the death of him.

LMAO at him calling out Joe Calzaghe.

Joe Calzaghe will beat the **** out of this dude. Absolutely beat to a pulp. As soon as Froch throws a punch Calzaghe will have hit him three times.
      Froch has got balls, good stamina, and nice pop in his punches. He has a new fan in me, and I think Calzaghe should consider fighting him.

Comment

He doesn't need Calzaghe to come out of retirement to beat the **** out of him, I'm sure Kessler would beat the **** out of Froch. But props to his boxing heart, no one can deny frochs heart.

Comment

he ko'd jermain taylor..... he should fight pavlik

Comment

He does have a lot of heart and determination.

And he fought intelligently in the 12th round, calmly going about doing what he needed to do without getting too excited and moving in too fast. He was smart to not let Taylor clinch to save himself.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
              he ko'd jermain taylor..... he should fight pavlik
              Why would he fight a smaller man in Pavlik? Pavlik didn't do good when he moved up in weight. He should fight Kessler, and kessler needs to stop fighting bum opposition, I wonder if Kessler is any good anymore or if he keeps getting crappier from fighting average to below avrg competition as of late.

Comment

He have no skills at all. but he have a huge punch and a great chin and heart.

LMAO an hit calling Calzaghe out. Calzaghe whoops his ass easyli!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Not suprised he called out Calzaghe, he want to get the $$. And he would gladly take the beating.

Comment

Froch has a leather face and a decent punch.

Calzaghe is the better fighter though.

Calzaghe could take Froch to school and I think even Froch knows this in his heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X