No announcement yet.

Yo INFANT, what's good son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    What the hell is net talk? Is that an excuse for soft ass suburb boys to come on the computer and talk hood?
    I'm saying man...Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by INFANT View Post
      Who da fuсk wanna hear about some cappuccino!

Who da fuсk wanna hear about some punk ass dogs
      .................................................. .........

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
        I'm saying man...Lol.
        Dont get me wrong I misspell some **** I know how to spell, but I just type like I talk. Aint no damn net talk its just me.

Comment

Dont get me wrong I misspell some **** I know how to spell, but I just type like I talk. Aint no damn net talk its just me.
          Haha I don't care honestly I was just picking on him and being serious since he came in here being all serious and not seeing the humor of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
            Haha I don't care honestly I was just picking on him and being serious since he came in here being all serious and not seeing the humor of the thread.
            I feel ya, but that net talk comment just pissed me off. I hate people who use the internet as an excuse to act hard. Like he hopped on the internet so he gets to talk hood. Just dont sit right with me.

Comment

I feel ya, but that net talk comment just pissed me off. I hate people who use the internet as an excuse to act hard. Like he hopped on the internet so he gets to talk hood. Just dont sit right with me.
              Lol yeah, like I am from the ghetto/hood and all you see me here is being friendly with everyone, or at least try to be friendly.

And tbh this is the first time I read about "net talk"...wtf is that

LOL making **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Dj Khaled or Dj Kay Slay?
                both them busters suck. ask infant about primetime...that's how it's done hood style in broward county
                Last edited by Walt Liquor; 05-26-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  both them busters suck. ask infant about primetime...that's how it's done hood style in broward county
                  if infant don't know who primetime is then his housekeeper does make him a cappachino every am...

or whatever name he's gonna have when he comes back

sb- 5 star thread

Comment

Banned already?

Comment

Working...
                    X