No announcement yet.

How can canelo beat golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can canelo beat golovkin?

Maybe some people are still riding the high from Saturday night's fight,but I've seen more than a few fans on this site that honestly believe that canelo can pull off a win against golovkin. This has honestly left me puzzled as to how canelo could win that fight. If anyone has got a legitimate idea of how he'd beat ggg (which doesn't involve "oh,canelo has a better resume though") I'd really like to hear it and discuss it.

He can win by outboxing him. He's bigger and stronger than gg and he has a granite chin.
    I think he wins a 8-3-1 decision canelo is the future of boxing
    Hopefully gg agrees to canelos A side demands so we can have this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Maybe some people are still riding the high from Saturday night's fight,but I've seen more than a few fans on this site that honestly believe that canelo can pull off a win against golovkin. This has honestly left me puzzled as to how canelo could win that fight. If anyone has got a legitimate idea of how he'd beat ggg (which doesn't involve "oh,canelo has a better resume though") I'd really like to hear it and discuss it.
      I believe he loses but stands a better chance than Cotto did. The only person on this planet that beats GGG is Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        He can win by outboxing him. He's bigger and stronger than gg and he has a granite chin.
        good to see you became a fan of his...

green for you...

Comment

With counter punching, combinations, a tight defense, setting traps and being very smart and careful. I favor GGG but Canelo is a very live dog here if we look at the styles. And yes , we cannot ignore the resume arguement. GGG has looked spectacular against crap competition, he has yet to face a guy like Canelo so there are still a lot of question marks there.

Comment

By robbery that honestly is the only way. But he would have to see the final bell which I don't think will happen.

GGG beats Canelo in everything but hand sped and combos. But I hardly doubt GGG will give Canelo oppurtunity to set up combos and Canelo doesn't have the type of hand speed to cause him problems.

Canelo major weakness is his lack of killer instinct and I feel GGG will walk him down and stop him late with few little resistance.

Comment

Canelo would look exactly like Lemieux looked against GGG. He would try and fail. He would only get pummeled and eventually stopped

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                By robbery that honestly is the only way. But he would have to see the final bell which I don't think will happen.

GGG beats Canelo in everything but hand sped and combos. But I hardly doubt GGG will give Canelo oppurtunity to set up combos and Canelo doesn't have the type of hand speed to cause him problems.

Canelo major weakness is his lack of killer instinct and I feel GGG will walk him down and stop him late with few little resistance.
                You're blinded by the hype, you think that GGG is this unstoppable machine that has no weaknesses because he's demolishing a bunch of scrubs. Canelo will probably lose but l can asure you it won't be easy and he won't go down without a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Bigger as in weight,yes,but he's shorter than golovkin. Stronger...I'm not quite sure what you mean by that,because canelo doesn't punch harder than golovkin. Granite chin.....that really remains to be seen.

Comment

Just go 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X