Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Cotto MASSIVE Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no doubt Cotto is a warrior !he fight a bigger guy for 12 rounds not and easy task ! Canelo coudn't ko Cotto and old man ? for me the fight was even !a draw was fair

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      no doubt Cotto is a warrior !he fight a bigger guy for 12 rounds not and easy task ! Canelo coudn't ko Cotto and old man ? for me the fight was even !a draw was fair
      so now cotto is an old man....you werent saying this before the fight....you said cotto would k.o canelo....

Comment

Cotto won this fight or I could have seen canelo win by a round or two but to give canelo almost every round is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Cotto won this fight or I could have seen canelo win by a round or two but to give canelo almost every round is a joke
          I really hope you are just so butthurt you're trying to troll otherwise i wouldnt doubt that you have down syndrome.

Comment

massive photo's should've also included those massive *******

Comment

Canelo dominated. Its funny how all that **** you were saying :WAr Cotto, and this and that it all has to go back through your mouth, you sound pathetic. just take your sensitive puerto rican ass back to that island.

Comment

Kinda dissapointed Cottos wife didnt appear more.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  All this Cotto is going to expose Canelo talk...where that shhh at now? Now it was a close fight even though Canelo outlanded your guy, had a better punch percentage against a guy on his bicicleta 9 out of 12 rounds. As always Cotto remains massively susceptible to the uppercut but let's not disrespect the man's effort because he went in there and did the best he could it wasn't enough and it has nothing to do with age and all to do with the fighter he fought against showed much improved head movement and didn't drop his right hand to give cotto a shot to land his hook. Cotto lost to the better man last night.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    All this Cotto is going to expose Canelo talk...where that shhh at now? Now it was a close fight even though Canelo outlanded your guy, had a better punch percentage against a guy on his bicicleta 9 out of 12 rounds. As always Cotto remains massively susceptible to the uppercut but let's not disrespect the man's effort because he went in there and did the best he could it wasn't enough and it has nothing to do with age and all to do with the fighter he fought against showed much improved head movement and didn't drop his right hand to give cotto a shot to land his hook. Cotto lost to the better man last night.
                    Exactly man. I swear some dudes just can't take an L. I am lost for words for those saying Cotto won. I wish he did but Canelo had a great game plan, and was a big boy in there. Cotto did his best but wasn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                      Kinda dissapointed Cottos wife didnt appear more.
                      pretty much my thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X