Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Dismisses ‘Bullsh-t’ Odds On Bradley Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Dismisses ‘Bullsh-t’ Odds On Bradley Fight

Brandon Rios isn’t fazed by Internet and Las Vegas sports books listing Timothy Bradley as a 5-1 favorite over him.

None of that will matter, according to the 29-year-old Rios (33-2-1, 24 KOs), once the bell rings to start their 12-round fight for Bradley’s WBO welterweight title Saturday night at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas (HBO; 9:30 p.m. ET). [Click Here To Read More]

Rios Gets Embarrassed Just Like The Pacquiao Fight

Rios is a b/c level clown. Next.

Comment

If that's what he thinks he should bet his purse on himself and walk away with millions.

Comment

He sounds shook. Someone who is not shook wouldn't have went on like that. We all know Rios is easily rattled. I bet he is telling everyone that will listen that he is not bothered. I do think he has a chance here tho, but only if Bradley allows it too

Comment

Originally posted by job43 View Post
          He sounds shook. Someone who is not shook wouldn't have went on like that. We all know Rios is easily rattled. I bet he is telling everyone that will listen that he is not bothered. I do think he has a chance here tho, but only if Bradley allows it too
          Shook about what? Bradley has no power. Worst thing that can happen to Rios is loosing by points.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Brandon Rios isn’t fazed by Internet and Las Vegas sports books listing Timothy Bradley as a 5-1 favorite over him.

None of that will matter, according to the 29-year-old Rios (33-2-1, 24 KOs), once the bell rings to start their 12-round fight for Bradley’s WBO welterweight title Saturday night at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas (HBO; 9:30 p.m. ET). [Click Here To Read More]
            If you fought better you wouldnt be such an underdog. i swear whats this guys flagship win? a W over Peterson years ago? gtfoh.. shouldnt even be ranked at WW

Comment

Rios is gonna murder Bradley, I feel bad cause this is the fight where Bradley ends up like Medrick Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                If you fought better you wouldnt be such an underdog. i swear whats this guys flagship win? a W over Peterson years ago? gtfoh.. shouldnt even be ranked at WW
                at WW he basically the same as bradley

Only difference is He got a gift over Pacquaio and Marquez didnt duck bradley cause he thought bradley was easy work after ruslan.

bradley got a draw against chaves and rios got a W

at WW they the same dude and its gonna show fight night that bradley gonna be rendered to a bum saturday night.

Comment

5 to 1 favorite is a bit ridiculous. then again im not sure i will put money on rios its tempting tho just because of the odds

Comment

Those are good odds for those that bet on Rios. I think he'll win this Timmy hasn't looked good lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X