Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez?

Comment

If that happens it means you've been eating too much cheese and need to wake up out of your funky dream.

Comment

PAC KO Marquez..

Fll0m0s - Marquez is pass his prime, doesn't mean anything.

Marquez KO PAC instead..

fll0m0s - Marquez is the best fighter out there right now.
        Last edited by Evol; 11-07-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          If that happens it means you've been eating too much cheese and need to wake up out of your funky dream.
          LOL i can spare you sum of this shit if ya like

Comment

nah bro. i ain't hyping anything up. i just trying to figure out all the possibilities. one thing is for sure after the pacquiao-marquez 4 fight, one of 'em will retire.
            Thats cool,both had great careers and have accomplished a lot.But this fight is for financial reasons only and wont prove anything. But may the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              PAC KO Marquez..

Fll0m0s - Marquez is pass his prime, doesn't mean anything.

Marquez KO PAC instead..

fll0m0s - Marquez is the best fighter out there right now.
              Im sorry i have to ask,what is a "FLL0MOS"?

Comment

Then it means the same recycled conversations can continue. Until Arum announces Rios v pac in April

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                  Thats cool,both had great careers and have accomplished a lot.But this fight is for financial reasons only and wont prove anything. But may the best man win
                  it was one heck of a roller coaster ride and was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Then it means the same recycled conversations can continue. Until Arum announces Rios v pac in April
                    the rios fight actually sounds good, even though we're 90% certain what the outcome would be. i guess that's what you get for winning the fight of the year award, big payday with a chance to face boxing's biggest stars.

Comment

the rios fight actually sounds good, even though we're 90% certain what the outcome would be. i guess that's what you get for winning the fight of the year award, big payday with a chance to face boxing's biggest stars.
                      im good if they earn it but he beat a fringe top 10 contender at 140 for his only fight at 140 now he gets a fight at 147. Nah he didnt earn anything yet

Comment

Working...
                      X