HBO's Ballers Television Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      I told BG to merge the thread and give full rights to TheGR8TESTOAT for the Ballers Thread.
      Just take your loss. Its over.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Just take your loss. Its over.
        I already took it. I asked Boston Guy to either merge or get rid of my thread. They got rid of mine. I'm not complaining at all.

Comment

I already took it. I asked Boston Guy to either merge or get rid of my thread. They got rid of mine. I'm not complaining at all.
          What's to merge...1 post from 1 poster and you bumping a dead horse? You thread already got buried deep in the anus of this site.

Comment

Well you should be.

Freedom of speech? Democracy? Hellooooo

Comment

I'm excited for tonight's episode

Comment

That was a good episode.

Comment

The Rock has to be the worst actor making serious money right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    The Rock has to be the worst actor making serious money right now.
                    He makes more money than most actors apparently. I must admit, you are a harsh critic. Some roles he is good in, some roles he is bad in. He is good in this role in this show. The other characters in the show are more interesting than he is though.

Comment

He makes more money than most actors apparently. I must admit, you are a harsh critic. Some roles he is good in, some roles he is bad in. He is good in this role in this show. The other characters in the show are more interesting than he is though.
                      There's levels for me.....with actors

ATG's - Already ATG's, legends
                      Daneil Day Lewis, Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, etc.

GREAT - Great actors with future ATG potential
                      Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale, Joaquin Phoenix, etc.

GOOD - Good solid actors, who at times can turn in GREAT performances
                      Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Russell Crowe, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tommy Lee Jones, etc.

DECENT, ABOVE AVERAGE - Solid actors, who can either be good or weak
                      Jamie Foxx, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Don Cheadle, Tom Hardy, etc.

AVERAGE - Sometimes decent, a lot of times crappy, overall just meh
                      Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage, Vince Vaughn, Joseph Gordon Levitt, etc.

CRAPPY - Terrible actors, at their best they are tolerable
                      Keanu Reeves, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Robert Pattinson, that Harry Potter kid

Comment

Working...
                      X