Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler wants to fight Carl Froch for a third time - in London or Copenhagen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be keen. They're two genuine warriors. Andre Ward can look on enviously, as the number 2 and 3 of the division sell out a massive PPV event, while he fights in front of 2,000 people in his home town.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      I'd be keen. They're two genuine warriors. Andre Ward can look on enviously, as the number 2 and 3 of the division sell out a massive PPV event, while he fights in front of 2,000 people in his home town.
      That's just pathetic though. They are fighting for 2nd place, it's sad. Froch should be aiming for Ward.

Comment

Kessler looks shot to me. Simply doesn't seem to like getting hit any more unlike in Froch 1 where he came back. He did say he needs a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          That's just pathetic though. They are fighting for 2nd place, it's sad. Froch should be aiming for Ward.
          Who is Ward fighting, though? Nobody. The guy can't make his mind up if he's going to continue at SMW or move up to LHW.

Froch would fight Ward, i'm sure; but, he know's Andre has his number.

Comment

Maybe Ward should rematch Kessler in Copenhagen? It's the least he owes him, after butting/clinching him into submission in Jokeland.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Who is Ward fighting, though? Nobody. The guy can't make his mind up if he's going to continue at SMW or move up to LHW.
              He has proposed several opponents and they all have been rejected. Number 2 and 3 would rather fight each other cos they know they can't beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                He has proposed several opponents and they all have been rejected. Number 2 and 3 would rather fight each other cos they know they can't beat him.
                Froch will fight him, and so will Kessler; but why should they go to the 'States?

Especially Kessler. The guy defended his title in Ward's backyard.

Comment

I'd like to see Kessler fight Stieglitz, would prove to me Kessler can still operate at the top level, or that stieglitz deserves to be considered top level. Either way the winner could fight froch, providing he beats groves. The winner could then fight bika. Unify the division without ward hahaha.

Comment

My previous post is the definition of 'man makes the title, not title makes the man'

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                      I'd like to see Kessler fight Stieglitz, would prove to me Kessler can still operate at the top level, or that stieglitz deserves to be considered top level. Either way the winner could fight froch, providing he beats groves. The winner could then fight bika. Unify the division without ward hahaha.
                      Yes, that'd be a decent match-up. It's a shame Groves didn't go after Stieglitz before chasing the Froch fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X