Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Manny Pacquiao's last 5 Opponents, Including Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
    Don't just think of Rios as a opponent. Think of Rios as someone who will come to fight and consider Pacquiao is coming off one of the most devastating KO's. Rios may lose but he will not give Pacquiao a second to ease into the fight.
    I understand that but im rating his skill. Hes not elite and yes he comes to fight but his defensive is his face. Hes a punching bag who just lost to another puncher and lost to a boxer in Abril. Hes just not that good. Hell right now i dont think he can beat Mosley and thats sad

Comment

Rios cannot box
      His boxing ability is zero
      it's ****
      it's non-existant

Bradley is more damaged goods than Pac after provo gave him a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        So what's your scale if Mosley is D-? Wasn't he Canelo's best win, 1 year later, one division up, after Mosley's emasculation to Pac? So that would have to be an F. Like, how would you rate Canelo's wins prior to Mosley?
        I don't know if he was canelos best win defientely his biggest name. But yor assuming PAC and Canelo where at the same level when they faced Mosley. PAC was p4p no 2 at worst and Canelo was just an untested champ. He'd probably be a D for Canelo at that time , Could be worse it dont really matter. As far as his other previous wins they weren't great opponents especially after he joined gbp. He faced better opponents( although unknown) in his first fights and with gbp was mainly matche with veteran ex champs to gain popularity.

Comment

mosley - d
          marquez iii - c
          bradley - b
          marquez iv - b
          rios - d

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            So what's your scale if Mosley is D-? Wasn't he Canelo's best win, 1 year later, one division up, after Mosley's emasculation to Pac? So that would have to be an F. Like, how would you rate Canelo's wins prior to Mosley?
            That just shows how untested Canelo was at the weight when he fought Mosley.

Comment

Mosley C
              Marquez C
              Bradley B
              Marquez B
              Rios C+

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                You're the opposite of a fanboy actually. You hate on Manny, any and every chance you get, while you slurp on you know who, any and every chance you get.

Don't act like you're being righteous in your non fanboyism. LOL.
                Do i really! Look at my avi and tell me who you think my fav fighter is and who im rooting for Sept 14th. Show me where i say once he will win that fight. Oh but i slurp on him right? HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Red, green ,blue ,or purple doesnt matter to me. I know my sport im just not a fanboy who worships Pac and thats why im red

Do you actually put stock in the little square club

lol says the guy who thinks floyd can beat hagler

Comment

Marquez 3 - A

Marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport.

Marquez 4 - A

Marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

Bradley - A

Bradley was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

Mosley - B-

Mosley was a top 10 welterweight and was completely shut out and knocked down. More punches landed on Floyd than Pac vs Mosley and Floyd was almost KTFO while Pac was never hurt vs Mosley but somehow the Flowmoes started an online campaign that ****ted on Pac's performance vs shane while praising floyd's performance.

Reminiscent of Bush/Rove campaign vs John Kerry.

DISGUSTING.

Rios - C+

Not a great fighter but is young and an all action fighter. Certainly equal to or better than Floyd facing a washed up past prime Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      Marquez 3 - A

Marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport.

Marquez 4 - A

Marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

Bradley - A

Bradley was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

Mosley - B-

Mosley was a top 10 welterweight and was completely shut out and knocked down. More punches landed on Floyd than Pac vs Mosley and Floyd was almost KTFO while Pac was never hurt vs Mosley but somehow the Flowmoes started an online campaign that ****ted on Pac's performance vs shane while praising floyd's performance.

Reminiscent of Bush/Rove campaign vs John Kerry.

DISGUSTING.

Rios - C+

Not a great fighter but is young and an all action fighter. Certainly equal to or better than Floyd facing a washed up past prime Arturo Gatti.
                      Marquez just went life and death with Katsidis and was facing his first test at welterweight since Floyd, where he didn't win a round...., but it's an A? Jesus......

Comment

Working...
                      X