Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC is lame as hell for even considering that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      it's not only about dispelling this one rumor, it's about deterring other quacks from spreading similar rumors in the future. also, you know when a rumor is wide spread, it's usually impossible to undo fully even if totally false
      yes and what i said covers that. are the filipinos going to believe "quacks" over legit doctors that actually worked on pacquiao? probably not. that shit will be squashed. there are better options than bullying your own people in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        yes and what i said covers that. are the filipinos going to believe "quacks" over legit doctors that actually worked on pacquiao? probably not. that shit will be squashed. there are better options than bullying your own people in court.
        Look man, there hundreds of articles about this out there. Forbes has the headline "Manny Pacquiao Could Have Parkinson's - Should He Retire?". Do you think most make it past the headline?

Here's the opening paragraph from

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/0...-or-alzheimers

Manny Pacquiao may be saying all the right things, but his doctors are still very concerned over his health.

They're not his doctors, but this subtlety is lost on many who rehash the story.

I don't know why you insist all Filipinos are Pac's people, there's 10s of millions there, including some true pieces of **** like this idiot or worse.

Comment

so pac thinks he can sue a doc for this? wow.....he's getting worse and worse

Comment

Manny should just retire now....he's not going to come out on top if this is true.

Comment

lol the wannabe congressman prefers fighting in the courts than in the ring, at least there the 40 year old lightweights aren't turning his a$$ comatose.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                lol the wannabe congressman prefers fighting in the courts than in the ring, at least there the 40 year old lightweights aren't turning his a$$ comatose.
                see post above you for why he should make an example of this moron doc

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  that's not what people learn when they come here to the USA. That's how we get stuff done here. other cultures are starting to get the idea.

americans sue their own people all the time, are you not aware?

Comment

good hope he sue's for every penny.

Comment

• If he sues I hope the photographer his guys attacked sues and Marquez to, Pacquiao is a bully

Comment

Working...
                      X