Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't that cute. Spoiled little white European brats using the N word. I bet you make you boyfriends proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
      i'm sure emz would see having big black dicks in his mouth an honor, but i see that shiz as gay.
      You see it as gay, yet you would gladly go down on a black in hopes that your DNA would infuse with him.

It won't.

You're just a straight up fag.

Or maybe thats just acceptable in England.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        natedatpkid is a troll.

I rarely respond to that idiot.
        When you have enough time on your hands with your busy schedule of accompanying Joe Calzaghe snortin coke off other mens boners and letting Lennox rail you in the ass, then you can talk. But until then it seems like your schedules booked to full for you to be talkin' *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Ain't that cute. Spoiled little white European brats using the N word. I bet you make you boyfriends proud.
          They praise him over there, should he come over here....He'll just go back to England in a coffin or a completely disfigured person.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
            They praise him over there, should he come over here....He'll just go back to England in a coffin or a completely disfigured person.
            Nah I'm afraid your wrong. He'd end up getting beat up, going to jail and getting what he wants. All black **** buffet.

Comment

emz and nate cheerleading each other pathetic gayboys

emz can't stand being gay , fat and useless nate can't stop sucking **** for drugs.

Comment

This is what they consider a thug over at England....

Comon now...really??

Comment

emz can't stand being gay , fat and useless nate can't stop sucking **** for drugs.
                  hahahaha SHOOK! You aint got nuthin cute to say. Shut the **** up and back to your black gay **** sites were atleast your fantasies cant hurt your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
                    This is what they consider a thug over at England....

Comon now...really??
                    you lot consider bonecrusher a troo g. bonecrusher who is a fat chef who can't even bothered to pull a gun out his pants

i ain neva scared

Comment

Alright babe

Comment

Working...
                      X