No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

From that video, height (or size) appears to be the major reason Asian females prefer white males. Not really into Asian females at all.

Comment

Japanese girls dont do anything for me...the blandest of all Asian girls

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Japanese girls dont do anything for me...the blandest of all Asian girls
        This.

Hottest japanese chicks are usually mixed

Comment

I find all races attractive, but Asian chicks don't do something special for me.

I like dark skin, dark hair.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
            but why Asian dudes are not?****?cause we have a small dicks?I HAVE PRETTY DECENT DICK! DAMN IT! 7 Inch!
            I don't know but wouldn't your growing Asian population suggest that Asians like eachother? since they're the majority of the world

Prefer my own kind but if I HAD to choose another race, Asian would be my top choice.

Comment

Jin off Lost ain't the worst looking bloke in the World.

Comment

Can admit....i am black and been with a couple. Less positioning to go deeper, and most likely to be shorter (lol), for i am not an extremely tall black dude. My own still has the advantage, because black women are equally attractive and has more in common with me, because of cultural and racial experiences. I always say my second choice would be Asian. This being said, i do understand those of my own race who find cultural syndication with people of other races. It just seem so much more easier to be with someone that you have many things in common with.

Comment

Only white guys.

Comment

My dick's not racist. I don't really care what race a girl is if they lit me hit it and suck my dick occassionaly.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-21-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

even legends prefer asians

Comment

Working...
                      X