Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacman beat Mayweather....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=yesir;9896913]floyd didnt ask anything. JMM proposed the weight.. if floyd cheated JMM then pac cheated torrecampo when he came in over weight and got ko.

floyd and zab were already signed to fight before zab fought Baldo.

you lost, again[/QUOTE

pac loses the fight trying to make weight while floyd didn't and never intent to lose the extra weight even after signing the contracted weight thats why they didnt divulged the contracted weight during their press conference and floyd also didn't divulged his true weight at fight night..
    "http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blog/_/name/rafael_dan/id/4499379".....YOU FAILED MISERABLY...now, regarding zab judah can you show me a link of what you are talking about or else its another lies from you....i can name more fighters that floyd fought coming from a lose like judah.. they are corley, toney duran,angelo nunez and other.....now, who lost /failed between us?? its you isn't it coz you peddled lies. so, next time before you argue make sure you are arguing with facts to avoid getting owned.

Comment

In fairness to Floyd Pretty Boy Mayweather Jr.,

I would want him and Pacman, to settle the issue inside the Ring!

Regardless who win the bout, I hope both fans of Pacman and Floyd should have that attitude that Boxing badly needs and that is Sportsmanship!

Congratulate and hug each other!

Comment

i doubt he can, but he will get 110% credit from me. It would be a great fight, a pick 'em fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
          i doubt he can, but he will get 110% credit from me. It would be a great fight, a pick 'em fight.
          It's not about fans not doubting, it's about Floyd doubting.
          Which is why he's hiding right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            It's not about fans not doubting, it's about Floyd doubting.
            Which is why he's hiding right now.
            i agree, but Pac still needs to take the damn test.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Will this shut up all the Pac haters? We know Floyd is above the rest and to all the opponents Pac fought before. So by beating him will make all these Pac haters agruments like he only fights those old, shot, weight drained, coming off from big losses, etc. invalid. That is why most of them it seems they don't want this fight to happen!
              They could always say that Pac fought a past-prime Floyd. You should know by now that haters just gotta hate and NOTHING pac would do can change that. They're the evil version of nike.

instead of "Just do it"

its "Just hate him"

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                If he agrees to FULL RANDOM TESTING 0 days, a legitimate weight and a proper split, then went on to beat Mayweather he would get full credit. Manny will get full credit if he wins the fight fair and square, any manipulation of weight drug testing ring size gloves and all that **** just cloud his W's...if he fights straight up he will get 110% credit if he wins fair.
                Originally posted by Stigma View Post
                You sound terrified, bro. You okay?
                Originally posted by etlux View Post
                for real, is that Floyd Sr. posting under a pseudonym? He sounds scared ****less lmao!

lol! I was thinking along the same lines as you guys!

I'm surprised he didn't ask for blood testing between rounds, like Manny said he would do just to get this fight on!

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                  Making demands that are outside the rules of the sport are ridiculous. Especially when the first time he does it is against someone who's a real threat to him.
                  Roach has a history of steroids? Didn't know that, can you back it up?

Fighting Margarito in a catchweight is stupid, much like fighting Marquez in a catchweight where floyd didn't even bother to make the catchweight.
                  Floyd cherrypicked his way up in weightclasses, so did Pacman.
                  Bruseles? Gatti? Mitchell?
                  What about Hatton and Tszyu who were the best around that time?
                  Judah? Baldomir? What about Margarito, Cotto and Williams who were the best around that time?
                  Hatton? Marquez? When it comes to fighting the best, Floyd has avoided that like the plague. He is cherrypicking who to fight and when, to his own advantage and to his own rules.

It doesn't look better for pacman though, so piece of the same fabric those two.
                  At least, Pacman fought those fighters (Cotto, Clottey, Margarito) caused Floyd untimely retirement pretending they didn't exist in his 5 years at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    At least, Pacman fought those fighters (Cotto, Clottey, Margarito) caused Floyd untimely retirement pretending they didn't exist in his 5 years at welterweight.
                    Oh so the only credit is fighting Arum's guys?

Comment

Working...
                    X