No announcement yet.

The Fix Is In!!! Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    never mind that pacman fight from years ago, look no further than last weekend, clearest fix and robbery in recent years.
    still feel sorry for that bosnian dude...
    Exactly. That was one of the worst I've seen in recent years. Browne clearly lost the fight even with the referee taking his time in breaking them up and not penalizing all of his holding. I also wondered why the fight was only 8 rounds. Both were undefeated with around twenty fights. There was enough time to squeeze in six more minutes of action. Seemed like a set-up from the beginning with the hometown boy, who got his arse kicked.

Comment

I don't think I will ever be convinced that De La Hoya didn't dive against Hopkins. I mean, Richardson yelled out "Body Shot" right before the final blow landed. And when has Hopkins ever stopped anybody on a body shot? Hell, Hopkins has stopped like one other guy in this century. Just can't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        E av a off day

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          He did hint it at.

He made a statement as "I know I could not win this fight"
          Maybe he meant he would be robbed, maybe a fix, maybe he meant he lacked skill, or maybe a fix.

Not sure in which way he meant.
          what he said was they gave him a shot of b12 but it made him feel flat and he thinks something else was in it. he also said he fought with his mgr right before he walked in the ring because he was taking 33% of his $3mil guarantee and he wanted him to cut his percent down

Comment

The fix is in sports

http://www.thefixisin.net/theproof.html

Entertainment only, all sports. Just like Hollywood movies!
            Just a business.

Hell, even sumo is fixed, boat races, sucks.. But as long as we just enjoy the show, just like a movie, then we will be better off!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 04-20-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X