Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** your parents told you that wasnt true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    That you have to wait an hour after you eat to swim or else something incredibly bad happens that nobody ever actually explained.

that would be indigestion...i didn't listen and decided to keep running around...i yacked

it was after that moment that i believed in Santa again

Comment

"Keep making that face and it will get stuck like that"

"Meat likes women"

"Dorian doesn't love you"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that would be indigestion...i didn't listen and decided to keep running around...i yacked

it was after that moment that i believed in Santa again
        You must've had a b*tch stomach then. I've never had a problem with eating and then doing whatever I wanted as far as physical activity goes as long as I didn't really exert myself afterwards. Even then, I just got a bit of stomach cramping.

Comment

You must've had a b*tch stomach then. I've never had a problem with eating and then doing whatever I wanted as far as physical activity goes as long as I didn't really exert myself afterwards. Even then, I just got a bit of stomach cramping.

no, i just ate like a pig back then...lots of rice...

Comment

If you want people to like you, just be yourself.

Comment

If you're getting bullied, the best thing to do is tell a teacher. (this would be true if teachers were allowed to kick a bully's ass)

Comment

Smoke pot and you'll jump out of a window thinking you can fly.

Comment

did it occur to you that the food doesn't want to make the trip seven and a half feet in the other direction?

Comment

"monsters don't exist"

Comment

Working...
                    X