No announcement yet.

Now You know why engaging Rigo is suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now You know why engaging Rigo is suicide

And I don't want to hear "Dickens was a bum doe". Pound for pound #3, multi division lineal champion, future hall of famer Nonito Donaire was afraid to engage the Ring God. Joseph Agbeko, a high paced action fighter who had Mares shook to the point where he had to attack his balls was afraid to engage the Ring God.

Frampton and Santa Cruz preferred to refuse the fight altogether. You attack the Ring God you get your jaw broke. So you best, sit back, take your boxing lesson and complain that he's a runner and won't engage you.

Rigotards!! Mount up. We've been slashed in half but the remaining soldiers are still going strong.

No need to brag on him beating a nobody man

Comment

larry always hating on the cuban brothas

i really wish the LSC fight would happen.. margarito jr would throw like 20 punches around cause of fear of being countered.. maybe then people would understand

Comment

I wish Rigo had the resume to back it up as a great. Dude is truly a great boxer.

Comment

He is a boxing master.

The RiGod will pick apart any fighter that finds the stones to step in the ring with him. These guys all talk big and quickly dissolve into timid, low-output arm punchers looking to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            I wish Rigo had the resume to back it up as a great. Dude is truly a great boxer.
            Rigo , GGG, Lomachenko all of them. It's a new era in boxing where the best fighters, the amateur superstars are international and can't speak English. Promoters need to find a way to get the American audience to accept these guys so that opponents that step in the ring with them will be compensated.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              He is a boxing master.

The RiGod will pick apart any fighter that finds the stones to step in the ring with him. These guys all talk big and quickly dissolve into timid, low-output arm punchers looking to survive.
              You just referred to another man as a god....kinda gay...just sayin

Comment

i wonder what you will say after zete beats the living day lights outta him in the next fight?

(i like rigo btw)

Comment

Rigo makes the fights boring. It has nothing to do with his power

Comment

Opponent punch output drops drastically against Rigo. The only other guy I've seen do that recently is Floyd.

It's like they become terrified to throw.

Comment

Working...
                    X