Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
    *Do your homework, and please come back...
    They all fought each other. They all made business compromises and kept talking. Stevenson is the odd man who just hangs up the phone and fights Tommy Karpency.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      -Hopkins wanted 75% of the money on the fight; Team Kovalev was happy to give that up, no vaseline.

-Kovalev, with his own longterm HBO deal in hand, was more than happy to split maybe $1.5m on a fight; Showtime came forward with a deal that HBO was unwilling to consider, so Stevenson made sure to secure his own future (funny how Kovalev's camp were the only ones to dead any future talks).

-Jean Pascal, as a mandatory challenger, was trying to negotiate his way to a 50/50 split (when his status only ensured that he got 25/75 on the fight); Team Kovalev chose to happily step in, splitting the pot 55/45 with Pascal to now also be the WBC mandatory challenger.

Why do folks like you continue to assume that the general public is stupid enough to believe your bull****?
      So we are supposed to dislike Kovalev because he was willing to build 5x the resume for half as much money? That's your defense of Stevenson? That he's a shrewd money handler and he was right to turn down every top fighter in his division?

GTFO off of this forum you're the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by REDЯUM View Post
        Carnivore spitting straight facts.... as usual green K when I can again bro.
        If Carnivore's slow, what are you?

Comment

You are about the only one in the world who thinks Stevenson is the one who wants to fight Kovalev and Kovalev doesn't want to fight Stevenson. It's quite clear that Stevenson is afraid to fight Kovalev while Kovalev would love to fight Stevenson. It's just as clear that Kovalev is a better fighter and would knock Stevenson out if Stevenson ever got the courage to fight him. Kovalev is the man winning the belts and considered the best light heavyweight in the world by the vast majority of boxing fans. Kovalev is top 3 on most pound for pound lists while Stevenson is on nobody's top ten pound for pound list except yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            So we are supposed to dislike valev because he was willing to build 5x the resume for half as much money? That's your defense of Stevenson? That he's a shrewd money handler and he was right to turn down every top fighter in his division?

Guy weird. Did you really came with someone else quote (KScipio2009) as an answer, good boy.
            I ask you to make your homework and you did it johnnyBoy, even if it's plagia or troll work, you did what I ask from you.

*BTW, I like your quote: (GTFO off of this forum you're the problem)
            You are answering my threat on my page, wake up slow mo...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
              Guy weird. Did you really came with someone else quote (KScipio2009) as an answer, good boy.
              I ask you to make your homework and you did it johnnyBoy, even if it's plagia or troll work, you did what I ask from you.

*BTW, I like your quote: (GTFO off of this forum you're the problem)
              You are answering my threat on my page, wake up slow mo...
              I replied to him because he's probably serious and you're obviously joking/trolling...

The "Pascal's best win is Chad Dawson" thing was too obvious considering the highlight of Stevenson's career is fighting a terribly ruined, washed up version of that same fighter...

Comment

So we are supposed to dislike Kovalev because he was willing to build 5x the resume for half as much money? That's your defense of Stevenson? That he's a shrewd money handler and he was right to turn down every top fighter in his division?

this, end thread.

Comment

This is why NSB is utter garbage.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins: Stevenson was negotiating with us then stopped returning my phonecalls.

Sergey Kovalev: Stevenson was supposed to fight me but switched networks.

Pascal: Stevenson cut off negotiations with me without giving any reason.

Kovalev/Pascal/Hopkins: We all fought each other instead.

Stevenson: They all ducked me. You can trust me because I went to prison for child prostitute trafficking and am basically a released pedophile.

Spot the odd man out.
                    Lol, so GGG and Kovalev can be ducked but Stevenson can't be ducked?

Wonder what is the difference between Stevenson and these two.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X