Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelos next fight wont be on PPV, most likely HBO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelos next fight wont be on PPV, most likely HBO..

Eric Gomez told ESPN.com

“Canelo isn’t going to go pay-per-view. We don’t want to saturate the market. He’s willing to go live on either Showtime or HBO. We’ll see. Maybe another network. He has no contract with any network. We’re working on things.”

most likely Dec. 6 Canelo-Kirkland at Alamodome on regular HBO...
    Last edited by icha; 08-29-2014, 06:40 PM.

Originally posted by icha View Post
    Eric Gomez told ESPN.com
    “Canelo isn’t going to go pay-per-view. We don’t want to saturate the market. He’s willing to go live on either Showtime or HBO. We’ll see. Maybe another network. He has no contract with any network. We’re working on things.”

most likely Canelo-Kirkland at Alamodome on regular HBO...
    I like that fight but there's on big issue. 50 Cent is Kirkland's promoter at the moment, unless something happened that I wasn't aware of. And back when 50 Cent was hyping up TMT Promotions, he feuded with Oscar and it got pretty ugly. I'm not so sure if Oscar is willing to work with SMS Promotions to make something like that.

Comment

Looks like it will be Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        I like that fight but there's on big issue. 50 Cent is Kirkland's promoter at the moment, unless something happened that I wasn't aware of. And back when 50 Cent was hyping up TMT Promotions, he feuded with Oscar and it got pretty ugly. I'm not so sure if Oscar is willing to work with SMS Promotions to make something like that.

Only person who refuses to do business with people when they can make money is Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post

Only person who refuses to do business with people when they can make money is Al Haymon.
          You didn't watch boxing for very long have you? Oscar and 50 Cent are by no means friends or business partners.

Comment

You didn't watch boxing for very long have you? Oscar and 50 Cent are by no means friends or business partners.
            kirkland him self suited GBP, but if canelo picks kirk oscar will have no choice but to keep him happy...

Comment

Where this money coming from? Evidently there's no money for the end of the year with Cotto having to go PPV again, even with Ward not fighting

Comment

So... neither were Don King and Bob Arum and they even made fights. Being friends has nothing to do with bidness homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Where this money coming from? Evidently there's no money for the end of the year with Cotto having to go PPV again, even with Ward not fighting
                  cotto on ppv again??

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Easy. They aren't paying Al Haymon fighters stupid purses anymore.

Cotto and Canelo will be on the same night? Or is Cotto fighting the 13th? (I could have sworn it was the 6th though.)

Comment

Working...
                    X