Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman Adonis vs Kovalev who wins after last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Adonis vs Kovalev who wins after last night?

I feel like Adonis proved himself the real deal last night with a solid master outlcassing. I dont think hes getting near enough credit like others like GGG and Kovalev get when hes the one whos already destroyed THE champ Dawson and #3 Cloud. HBO did a good job ducking asking Adonis about Hopkins who he really wants to fight. Thats why I think he hesitated about Kovalev and Pascal because they dont deserve that fight. Pascal hasnt done anything since Hopkins loss and Kovalev hasnt beaten anybody.

So I got to favor Adonis by KO

He sounded real dodgey when Kovalev's name came up.

Comment

I also favor Adonis after tonight. He's showing multiple dimensions to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        I noticed that too, went straight to the classic "my promoter bla bla bla..." excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          I don't think he sounded dodgey, what he said was very very true. Stevenson annihilated Dawson, THE man at 175 but a lot of people, me included, thought Cloud, the number 3 light heavy, a man who's been in the top 4 or 5 for a good few years now, would have a great chance. Stevenson didn't just win, he looked impressive doing so. First he schooled Cloud, then he broke his body and his heart. One of the performances of the year and in my opinion Stevenson is on his way to becoming fighter of the year.

Kovalev needs another fight and another great performances against a nother top 10 175 man because after last nights performance, ALL the balls are in Stevenson's court.

Comment

Tavoris Cloud was #3 what? At light heavyweight? Bull****, even if he was ranked there.

I got Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
              Tavoris Cloud was #3 what? At light heavyweight? Bull****, even if he was ranked there.

I got Kovalev.
              Who without a question of a doubt is #3 then? Ring had him #3 behind Hopkins, Kolavev and Champ Stephenson.

And I had him #3 behind Hopkins and Dawson who they had #4. Kovalev still hasnt done anything special to deserve top 3 imo. Clouds razor thin win over Johnson > British hypejob Cleverly

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kovalev beat campillo easy and campillo schooled Cloud.
                I take kovalev to win against adonis.
                Hope the fight happens soon, should be a great fight

Comment

KOvalev would be all over this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                    Who without a question of a doubt is #3 then? Ring had him #3 behind Hopkins, Kolavev and Champ Stephenson.

And I had him #3 behind Hopkins and Dawson who they had #4. Kovalev still hasnt done anything special to deserve top 3 imo. Clouds razor thin win over Johnson > British hypejob Cleverly

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    He crushed Campillo. You know, the guy who clowned Cloud?

Stevenson
                    Hopkins
                    Kovalev
                    Dawson
                    Pascal

That's before I even consider listing Cloud, and I'm pretty sure there are others I would list. He's looked terrible for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                    X