Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Could Prime David Tua beat EVERYONE that the KBros FOUGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye would beat him I think. And Chris Byrd DID beat him.

The rest, he probably would have beat them. Chris Byrd and David Haye are the two best wins on either Klitschko's resume, and Wlad has both of those wins.

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post
      David Tua was 29 years old when Byrd whooped his ass. He was in his prime, as evidenced by the fact that David went on to have the best win of his career over Michael Moorer AFTER the Byrd fight.

You can't just make things up to suit your agenda, and expect not to get called on it. You obviously weren't aware of the Byrd/Tua fight. Now you are. No need to thank me for the lesson I've handed down today...but you are welcome.

You are a moron

stop talking.

You are hating on this thread because you think I'm insulting the Kbros which you love. THAT is the primary reason you attempt to make up stats and arguements.

29 years old don't mean ****

RIDDICK BOWE WAS 29 WHEN GOLOTA WHOOP THAT ASS

WAS RIDDICK BOWE PRIME?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

WAS THE RIDDICK BOWE THAT FOUGHT GOLOTA PRIME?

WAS HE

WHAT ABOUT THE TYSON THAT FOUGHT HOLYFIELD HE WAS 29

WAS 29 YEAR OLD TYSON PRIME WAS HE??

WAS 29 YEAR OLD TYSON PRIME VS HOLYFIELD???
      YES OR NO

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
        You are a moron

stop talking.

You are hating on this thread because you think I'm insulting the Kbros which you love. THAT is the primary reason you attempt to make up stats and arguements.

29 years old don't mean ****

RIDDICK BOWE WAS 29 WHEN GOLOTA WHOOP THAT ASS

WAS RIDDICK BOWE PRIME?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

WAS THE RIDDICK BOWE THAT FOUGHT GOLOTA PRIME?

WAS HE

WHAT ABOUT THE TYSON THAT FOUGHT HOLYFIELD HE WAS 29

WAS 29 YEAR OLD TYSON PRIME WAS HE??

WAS 29 YEAR OLD TYSON PRIME VS HOLYFIELD???
        YES OR NO

u mad?

owned with scientific knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          David Haye would beat him I think. And Chris Byrd DID beat him.

The rest, he probably would have beat them. Chris Byrd and David Haye are the two best wins on either Klitschko's resume, and Wlad has both of those wins.

no way

you telling me CHRIS BYRD AND DAVID HAYE are the two best wins on the KBROS RESUME??

wtf

DAVID HAYE???

Ya you are right actually. Lol
          :*

Comment

Chris Byrd and David Haye are pretty much the only two guys on either Klitschko win list that I think could have been as good or still good in other era's. Samuel Peter, Calvin Brock, Corrie Sanders, Chris Arreola, and others, no thanks. Adamek was good but he strictly belongs at LHW and CW.

Chris Byrd was the last "pretty good" American HW. Michael Moorer was the last "good" American HW. Bowe and Holyfield were the last "great" American HW's.

Comment

u mad?

owned with scientific knowledge.

FYI. Prime Tua had a very real chance of ktfo Chris Byrd. Just saying.

The Tua of the 90's pre Lewis would have beaten Byrd. That Lewis fight damaged him mentally. He was never the same afterwards.

Comment

Chris Byrd and David Haye are pretty much the only two guys on either Klitschko win list that I think could have been as good or still good in other era's. Samuel Peter, Calvin Brock, Corrie Sanders, Chris Arreola, and others, no thanks. Adamek was good but he strictly belongs at LHW and CW.
                Which eras would those guys have been "bad" in?

Comment

David Haye would have KTFO Wladimir if the Hayemaker wanted to. TBH

I know about David's greatness and insane talent. He was there for the pay day after suckering in the dumb Kbros. That's all he cared about or wanted. A fully motivated David Haye will KTFO either Kbro

Comment

Which eras would those guys have been "bad" in?

Uh... the 90's...

Razer Ruddock would have killed every one of those guys listed other then maybe Haye and Byrd via a smash. Ko R1-3 .

If you think guys like Adamek and arreloa can survive in the 90's era you out your mind. They won't even have made sparring partners for lennox

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                      FYI. Prime Tua had a very real chance of ktfo Chris Byrd. Just saying.

The Tua of the 90's pre Lewis would have beaten Byrd. That Lewis fight damaged him mentally. He was never the same afterwards.
                      The best win of Tua's career, and in fact, the best RUN of Tua's careers, came AFTER the Byrd fight! Do you even know who David Tua is?

Comment

Working...
                      X