Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didnt it seem like Max was being awful biased with the NYC fighters last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max was biased, but that don't make diaz stacking the deck right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      max was biased, but that don't make diaz stacking the deck right.
      Max could lose his job for being biased. He should be grateful HBO increased his pay salary compared to what he was making at ESPN. He should just do his damn job and not be leaning towards anyone for whatever reason.

Comment

the BAD announce team is awful. Max Kellerman's nuthugging was terrible last night.

Comment

yeah Max has a big time east coast bias, that's why he still nuthugs Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Snuff Armstrong View Post
            To me it seem like every time someone would say something about Diaz, Max would come back with something about Paulie. If Papa would say something like, there goes Diaz with a five punch combo, Max would come back with something like, all which were block by Malignaggi. If Papa had said something like, Diaz gets off a few good shots, it seemed like Max would come back with, and Paulie returns with three of his own. Was I the only one to pick up on this?
            i noticed it too. some of it seemed like some dick riding on kellermans part but its good he mentioned, "all of which were blocked/slipped" at times because the fans were screaming as if they landed (and they clearly didnt) and i think kellerman was just trying to keep those at home informed who might not have seen clearly if they landed or not. but my eyes were glued and the fans reactions didnt affect me none.

but kellerman does seem to have his favorites.

Comment

Max Kellerman has got to be the biggest nuthugger ever. No wonder his lips and mouth are all herpes up with all that knob slobbing he be doing.

Comment

Working...
              X