Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come when someone wins a close fight on boxingscene its considered robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalby Shirley would be the judge I disagree with most, with Eugenia Williams a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Dalby Shirley would be the judge I disagree with most, with Eugenia Williams a close second.
      She was the one who screwed Lewis against Holy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
        She was the one who screwed Lewis against Holy?
        That is her but there is more then just that fight I can't recall the others off the top of my head but everytime I saw her judging a fight her scorecard always seemed to be out of whack.

Comment

Mosley vs Hoya 2, Tito vs Hoya, Lewis vs Holy 1, Chavez vs Whitaker, and Casa vs Santa Cruz were robberies

Pac vs JMM and Hop vs Taylor were close fights

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            That is her but there is more then just that fight I can't recall the others off the top of my head but everytime I saw her judging a fight her scorecard always seemed to be out of whack.
            Man just like Doug Tucker, he scored Mijares/Navarro 118-110 or for Navarro, man and Mijares schooled Navarro badly to the point that the other judges had it 118-110 for Mijares. He has other stupids scores like that, he's the worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
              'Cause the fans of the loser cannot accept defeat.
              very true

Comment

Watch

Luisito Espinosa vs Cesar Sotto II

That's another robbery in texas.

Comment

I consider Calzaghe/Hopkins fight to be a hard one to score for the fact that Hopkins did very little and Calzaghe threw flurries that hit air... Every so often Calzaghe would land something little on Hopkins and Hopkins landed very few punches too... I don't know that was probably the worst fight I've ever seen. Worst clash of styles on the planet!

Comment

Working...
                  X