Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it. Ward shows his talent when he fights bums. None of the hugging/clinching he does with big dangerous punchers.

It's gonna be a Ward showcase and I expect him to shine and show many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ward is a classy person, a religious man who stays away from the thug life and sketchy activities.

Yet he still gets crap from people like you just because of the color of his skin. The man can't win.
      Probably If he remained humble and dropped incidents and didn't go about name calling certain people or trying to produce drama he likely wouldn't have as much hate.
      As a professional athlete that fights the way he does it's obvious that will attract some hate but I think when you put a microphone in front of him that's where the biggest problem lyes.

To be fair every boxer no matter what style they have will have their haters regardless nobody can escape it.

Comment

Shame its on at american time, had some problems sleeping recently so this would have been ideal cure for it at 10pm in the UK.

Comment

Ill be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
            Lol, this fight is boring as hell!

I wouldn't be surprised If it goes the distance in another Andre Ward boring classic and I don't think he acts white or anything of that nature he *****es too much for my liking he acts a bit like a woman, yeah or maybe one of those black lives matter activist always crying and blaming someone else for his own faults.
            great part about Ward is how many millions he lost over estimating his self worth to boxing which is nothing. Cops lives matter more than that other worthless angry group of welfare assassins.

Comment

How is Brand gonna prepare him for Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                Lol, this fight is boring as hell!

I wouldn't be surprised If it goes the distance in another Andre Ward boring classic and I don't think he acts white or anything of that nature he *****es too much for my liking he acts a bit like a woman, yeah or maybe one of those black lives matter activist always crying and blaming someone else for his own faults.
                #BlackLivesMatter = Anti-White Program

Comment

Spelling

Who wrote this? It's COLOMBIAN!!! Not columbian. Please show Brand some respect by learning the difference.
                  That's all I got. War Ward!

Comment

There's a reason Ward literally chased Brand for over a year. Brand is probably the guy that gives Ward a knockout for once because he is a very crude, old wild man. He wanted to fight that guy last year but the commission didn't even because it's such a huge 100/1 mismatch, now in another state they allow actually allow this travesty.

But but but he fights Kovalev doe.. is that fan friendly and exciting to fight cans for years just because you signed to fight one top fighter eventually?

Probably not, otherwise he would have more fans, better ratings etc. Let's see if Ward signs to fight Kovalev or if they already prepared the excuses come November.

Comment

Brand was 39 his last birthday (the last one he's counting).

Comment

Working...
                      X