Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Trainer Says Mora Almost Done, Talks Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another **** Haymon fight. Never surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      Then leave negro lover. No one will miss you. The guy is not wrong in what he's saying.

Adonis Stevenson
      Peter quillen
      Jacobs
      Wilder

And those are just the black fighters.
      Danny Garcia(PR)
      Leo Santa Cruz(Mexico)

Hell he has all races and countries ducking.
      All duckers in the name of Uncle Al.
      BostonGuy TBear

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Then leave negro lover.No one will miss you. The guy is not wrong in what he's saying.

Adonis Stevenson
        Peter quillen
        Jacobs
        Wilder

And those are just the black fighters.
        Danny Garcia(PR)
        Leo Santa Cruz(Mexico)

Hell he has all races and countries ducking.
        All duckers in the name of Uncle Al.
        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....lol

Comment

Jacobs is fighting the guy lil g ducked and the HBO HOES are still complaining. The boxing world will not give lil g a handout he has to take risks to be great no shortcuts. I hope the fighters freezes his azz out and force him to move up.

Comment

I thought Mora retired...this is a mismatch...since alvarez is ducking GGG, Danny vs GGG is the match...

Comment

... all this "GGG situation" is beginning to stink big time...
              ... The Russian should target the 168 guys instead, but I suspect that it will be difficult to get those guys as well (Ward included)...

Comment

Originally posted by adrian11 View Post
                MORA BY SD (ONLY BECAUSE IN BROOKLYN)
                That clown Rozier said Mora used the injury as an excuse to get out the 1st fight, & now it's an "assignment?" Watch what you say Rozier...you might just fail this assignment. I feel Mora outboxes him into humility! After DJ takes an "L" he's gonna leave Rozier just like his own nephew did! #BumTrainer
                Mora is getting KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  I thought Mora retired...this is a mismatch...since alvarez is ducking GGG, Danny vs GGG is the match...
                  Yep so much for the WBA saying they'd enforce it not unless they know something that we don't.

Comment

I like what he says about Canelo.
                    Listen, don't get me wrong,"says Rozier. "I love 'Canelo' but he doesn't want to fight at 160. Nobody is going to play the catch-weight game with him. So he should stay at 154 where he actually belongs and let the middleweights do what they need to do."

Canelo needs to pick a division and fight in it. Quit playing games here. Hopefully we can see Golovkin-Jacobs in the near future, but I have my doubts. Rozier is already talking about Saunders, and I see that as a delay tactic to avoid a showdown with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I like what he says about Canelo.
                      Listen, don't get me wrong,"says Rozier. "I love 'Canelo' but he doesn't want to fight at 160. Nobody is going to play the catch-weight game with him. So he should stay at 154 where he actually belongs and let the middleweights do what they need to do."

Canelo needs to pick a division and fight in it. Quit playing games here. Hopefully we can see Golovkin-Jacobs in the near future, but I have my doubts. Rozier is already talking about Saunders, and I see that as a delay tactic to avoid a showdown with GGG.
                      I agree with all of this, canelo needs to stop with the cws and fight at 154 or 160...

Comment

Working...
                      X