No announcement yet.

BigNuts will wire me $100 if the Warriors hit +3 today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I'm looking forward to it, as well. Far beyond this is his claim that he will wire you money to continue betting. He incurs all the risk and all you have to do is send him back a percentage. This defies logic. I don't understand why he just doesn't place more bets himself if he's taking on all the risk anyway. Why take a percentage?
    I do this for people all the time that are in a money jam and stressing themselves out because they don't know what to do without any money available. Dude says that he's in school and has worked previous jobs, so he's trying. Some people just need a break in life.

I've noticed for a long time that people who are in a money jam are more likely to pick winners because they really need the cash and they are a lot more cautious about which team to bet on because they need that money. I had a sports betting thread here awhile back where I was betting tons of cash (still do) on a single game and was losing a good bit of them because I'm betting the games strictly entertainment and not because I am hurting for money.

Good luck dude. I'm about to post a screenshot of your bet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      I do this for people all the time that are in a money jam and stressing themselves out because they don't know what to do without any money available. Dude says that he's in school and has worked previous jobs, so he's trying. Some people just need a break in life.

I've noticed for a long time that people who are in a money jam are more likely to pick winners because they really need the cash and they are a lot more cautious about which team to bet on because they need that money. I had a sports betting thread here awhile back where I was betting tons of cash (still do) on a single game and was losing a good bit of them because I'm betting the games strictly entertainment and not because I am hurting for money.

Good luck dude. I'm about to post a screenshot of your bet.

Comment

Here's your bet. Good luck.

Comment

Haha awesome thanks bro you're the man.

Comment

Nice Round Asses. I feel dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Nice Round Asses. I feel dat.

........AND I CANNOT LIIIIIIEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                Have you not watched the series? Warriors need home cooking to even scrape by okc. -3 easily
                Picking the warriors was his choice. It's who he wants to go with.

Comment

wire? just paypal it.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    wire? just paypal it.
                    As long as he sends it.

Comment

U da man. Wheres my 100 when okc wins?

Comment

Working...