Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most devestating KO loss in past 10 years???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Why would floyd ever be knocked out brutally, nobody puts him under any pressure to ko anyone. All he does is go through a fight trying not to get hit.
    When pac beat Ssm 12 rounds to zero the topic of conversation was pac couldn't cut off the ring and stop him.
    Can u stop being racist.. My grandfather was in the Scott's guards I world war,he also boxed
    I loved maidana's nut cracker performance. Bayless should have disqualified Floyd for holding, at least take a point???

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      JMM - Pacquiao
      Pacquiao - Hatton
      Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Obvious ones mentioned.

There's also Martinez on Williams. That was scary to watch.
      These 3 plus Donaire-Montiel.

I also enjoyed Wilder-Liakhovich and Wilder-Szpilka.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        1 pac hatton - which i saw live
        2 martinex williams which i saw live also
        3 pac marquez
        Awesome!! Seeing two big fights live!!

Comment

Not a big fight...but angulo vs yorgey was brutal. Hbo had that super slow mo replay too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            These 3 plus Donaire-Montiel.

I also enjoyed Wilder-Liakhovich and Wilder-Szpilka.
            Seeing Montiel fighting while KTFO was scary. But he ****ing got up!! That was also scary!
            Wow!! He got up!

Comment

****ing dumb bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Not a big fight...but angulo vs yorgey was brutal. Hbo had that super slow mo replay too.
                Angulo fights are always brutal, even when he loses. Lara had him growing another head!!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 04-15-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Stephen smith vs Gary Buckland was deadly.

Some of Wilder's KOs has been pretty brutal and of course like everyone else mentioned, Pacquiao's loss to JMM.

Comment

Please only mentioning big fights limits things so much...

GGG sparking out that Japanese guy Ishida, this guy has never been stopped before and he faced some massive punchers in his career and in just three rounds

This happens and the funny part is after carrying on his career he brought himself up to the much heavier weight division and I don't think he has been KOed since that, crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                      Please only mentioning big fights limits things so much...

GGG sparking out that Japanese guy Ishida, this guy has never been stopped before and he faced some massive punchers in his career and in just three rounds

This happens and the funny part is after carrying on his career he brought himself up to the much heavier weight division and I don't think he has been KOed since that, crazy.
                      Go ahead and post other fighters. But named and known guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X