Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else like the Showtime team of Mauro Ranallo, Al, and Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are OK...they miss Tarver though! Paulie is good but his scoring is a little weird

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The only hate I seen Al have is against Mares.

roy jones jr is an ex fighter and he is biased toward Pacquiao and Nonito donaire.
      We're only human. The only difference is, some of us hide it better than others.

Comment

Paulie is turning into one of my fav commentators, Dude knows what he's talking about and he appeals to the younger crowd. Instead of the usual 80 year old senile grumpy dumpys who do the fights

Comment

paulie cant score a fight if his life depended on it, but i guess theyre not too bad

Comment

Ranallo sounds like he should be announcing wrestling or UFC. Dude just yells. Al is a beast an Paulie just keeps getting better. I don't even mind Jim anymore. He's a dick, but you know what you're getting.

Comment

I miss Gus Johnson. Gus Johnson>>>>>>your favorite announcer

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Ranallo sounds like he should be announcing wrestling or UFC. Dude just yells. Al is a beast an Paulie just keeps getting better. I don't even mind Jim anymore. He's a dick, but you know what you're getting.
                ranallo did announce MMA fights before he landed this gig lmao

Comment

Paulie annoys me, and always has when he talks. His scorecards are horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    what happened to gus johnson? i enjoyed his commentating..."nuts and guts!"
                    Not even his line...dude just used it.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                      ranallo did announce MMA fights before he landed this gig lmao
                      No ****? Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X