Girls that have sexual fantasies about forced sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    anyone got experience with them?

no im not planning on raping anyone, im just contemplating on fulfilling those fantasies.

seems like majority of girls ive come across think about them, and they think its hot. being defenseless and all..

Here's some music to go with your fantasy:

Comment

At least 95 percent of the women I have messed with have had these fantasies. My Ex was the worst. What movie was it, I think it had Pacino and Dinero in it, where......De Niro acted like a thief, broke into his own house and kidnapped and had sex with his wife...who loves it that way.
      My ex was like that, she wanted to be pinned down, mouth covered as she screamed, forcing her legs apart and plowed through. Wasn't really my thing.....but hey I am down for new things.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I read a few years back where they asked like 5,000 adults all over the world what their sexual fantasies were.

Men = having sex with more than one woman

Women = being forced into sex

Very interesting, it was done by Masters and Johnson the sex research company I think.
        maybe if they were forced by brad pitt or some hollywood dude. i doubt that they'd fantasize about being forced by some diseased, overweight, balding drunk stranger, which is more likely to happen..

Comment

It's true man, next time your wife/GF is doing something where she is not even thinking about sex, just bang the living **** out of her, she will love it.

I have ripped my ladies panties right off, with one hand. Ok now I'm giving up way to much info.....
          Lmao! I dabble every so often on running up on my ole lady when she's cooking or cleaning and showing her who boss! lol on some cavemen shyt!

Anyhow, thanks for the tip cuauhtemoc!

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
            maybe if they were forced by brad pitt or some hollywood dude. i doubt that they'd fantasize about being forced by some diseased, overweight, balding drunk stranger, which is more likely to happen..
            Well I'm assuming they are fantasizing about someone they are attracted to. You wouldn't fantasize about some chick that you thought was ugly would you?

Comment

It's true man, next time your wife/GF is doing something where she is not even thinking about sex, just bang the living **** out of her, she will love it.

I have ripped my ladies panties right off, with one hand. Ok now I'm giving up way to much info.....
              I do this during make up sex

Comment

Hand around the throat while drilling...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I do this during make up sex
                  I have a great story about this white little innocent chick that hated me at work. Long story short we ended up going out as a group from work, she got stuck taking me home and I smashed it in the parking lot at Orlando right outside of the club.

When I asked her where the keys were because she was too drunk too drive, she told me she hid them. I found them in her panties....dirty little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Hand around the throat while drilling...
                    A true classic.

Equally classic, but critically underated, is to push down on the back of her head when hitting it from the back, pushing her face into whatever you're doing it on.

Comment

I have a great story about this white little innocent chick that hated me at work. Long story short we ended up going out as a group from work, she got stuck taking me home and I smashed it in the parking lot at Orlando right outside of the club.

When I asked her where the keys were because she was too drunk too drive, she told me she hid them. I found them in her panties....dirty little girl.
                      that ****ing slut!!! those are the best pieces of ass, not to marry but just to ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X