Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source says Mayweather/Cotto done for May 5th pending licensing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    So why would he say if Martinez can make 150 then it's on?
    Do you think fighting Martinez would make more money? Cmon son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

this is probably the funniest post i've read this year.
      SugarSean is to Floyd what Wazaa is to Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        Link8fd6d2a511bc06bad1805104f33831ca

I told u all

Just incase the link don't work go onto fighthype

Edit link don't work on my phone so could a mod edit the post and fix the link it's on fight hype .com in 20mins the news is gonna be everywhere
        You called like three weeks ago. Was the fight I wanted to see. Will be the event of year unless Pacquiao vs Mayweather happens in November.

Comment

• At the end of the day, Pac fought a better version of Cotto 3 years ago and dominated him then knocked him out.

If Floyd can't do better than that...ouch. If he could do better than that, well that's the least he could do to a past it cherrypick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            all in all I'm happy it's cotto instead of canelo. Now Pac vs. Bradley must be a lock more or less.
            Lmao at yo sig

Comment

• i call bullshit until boxingscene or other major sites report it and confirm it officially themselves i do not buy this, p.s. now that floyd is apparently fighting cotto all the mayweather fan ******s are saying that it will be a great fight and that cotto will put up a good fight when not so long ago these same people were saying that he is "shot" and that pac weight drained him? by what 2 pounds oooh ahhhh im so weight drained pathetic

Comment

• Floyd blaming the media for blowing up his trial...says he broke the cycle, father in prison, mother on drugs...says he attends his childrens plays and encourages them to do well in school...kids dont live in Las Vegas...seems like they are going to grant him a license

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If he fights Martinez at 154 or Canelo? Or Pacquiao? Or an actual elite fighter? Hell yeah I would.

For a win over Cotto? Hell no.
                  Canelo? Im shocked you didn't add Lara or Kirkland there too.

Comment

• Fixed first link and clarified it says SOURCES SAY. That is not official.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      This is only going to heat up the beef between 50 cent and Fat Joe. lol
                      They still beefing?

Comment

Working...
                      X