Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever since Manny people are acting like Ricky is and always was a bum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never believed Hatton was a good fighter in the first place. Hatton was extremely overated the reason he got to where he is is because of his fans no other reason he had only a solid win against an anging Tzyu and only because it was in England where they allowed him to do what he wanted. The only reason he got a shot against Mayweather was because they saw him as an easy fight with a huge payoff same thing with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Never believed Hatton was a good fighter in the first place. Hatton was extremely overated the reason he got to where he is is because of his fans no other reason he had only a solid win against an anging Tzyu and only because it was in England where they allowed him to do what he wanted. The only reason he got a shot against Mayweather was because they saw him as an easy fight with a huge payoff same thing with Manny.
      your'e acting as if hatton was some bum they pick up from the street to fight floyd and manny.

dude was linear champ for 4 years. lost his two fight to the number 1 p4p guy.

he simply cannot compete when it comes to the top guys of the sport.

i still think he would beat all 140 lbers out there bar pac.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Prime Hatton beats Pacman

That was a prime Hatton who got beat..

Comment

I dont understand how Ricky is overrated when all you hear is how overrated he is......

If anything, hes underrated. He came pretty far for a guy with limited skill and physical attributes.

A few years ago when he was better and Pac was more one dimensional, its competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post

Just a reminder of what prime Hatton was like, i know he was brought along rediculously slowly

I also think Ricky has it in the tank still, less than a year ago he made Malignaggi look easy, even wobbling him badly, and his chin is one of the best at 140.

So how can the former undisputed LWW champ/Linear WW champ be a 'bum', last time i looked a bum was a guy with a 5 wins 30 losses and 4 draws record?
            i always liked ricky, b/c of his exciting "non-stop" fighting style. he was never a "great" boxer tho.....for what it's worth, i thought he'd be able to overwhelm manny

Comment

Working...
            X