X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the ****s 2-1, buzzing.

Cardiff lose 3-1 at home

Hopefully Birmingham can do us a favour later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Beat the ****s 2-1, buzzing.

Cardiff lose 3-1 at home

Hopefully Birmingham can do us a favour later on.
      Great news! Always good to see S-T-J's team lose.

Comment

• **** off

Brendan Rodgers > Wenger too

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          Great news! Always good to see S-T-J's team lose.

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Brendon Rogers. Yeah, he has done a very good job at Swansea but might be too much of a step up for him at the moment. They keep very good possession at Swansea though.

I have also just heard breaking news that the Nottingham Forest owner has been found dead in his home.
          That is sad news.. i hope its not some fan who did it or the pressure from being a football club owner

Comment

• Found dead in his gym, probably accident or heart problem.

Comment

• Cardiff fans must be so mad that it looked like they would go up for the past few years.. yet swansea did and look to be a good midtable team playing quality football

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Cardiff fans must be so mad that it looked like they would go up for the past few years.. yet swansea did and look to be a good midtable team playing quality football

oh I'm so mad

What about Man Utd plastics? Supporting the best team in the league from a young age, watching them on tv all their lives only for their ****ty little neighbors to now be a better team than them and beat them 6-1 at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  I'd like to see Wenger at Madrid tbh..

They arguably have the best attacking squad of players in the world

People will laugh but maybe that Swansea manager would be a good fit at Arsenal... He has Swansea playing the way Arsenal used to/or did today (didn't see the game)
                  Its hard to imagine wenger in Madrid....just can't picture him not wearing that big arsenal jacket he always wears.

Comment

• I can tell your mad bro.. it burns you up in side I can tell.. i can see you preparing the cables in your garage right now

Maybe not when someone slags bum boy bale of mad.. but you're still pretty mad right now

Oh and City certainly aren't a better "team" then United

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Its hard to imagine wenger in Madrid....just can't picture him not wearing that big arsenal jacket he always wears.
                      Wenger wouldn't **** around like Mourhino.. he would go full out and attack Barca.. the fans would love him there..

If the Arsenal fans carry on i can see him leaving

Comment

Working...
                      X