Collapse
No announcement yet.

A League Average Crowds Bigger than NRL average crowds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRL has more sports to compete with for spectators, soccer only has the cricket and domestic cricket is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      haha if u look back i was taking the piss out of ultimate, i do stick by my views, but im also a **** stirrer and all in all its always been taken with tounge and cheek here.
      It's all a bit of fun! Hell man, it would definitely be boring if everyone agreed on the same thing over and over! It's good there's a bit of debate on this forum. I've noticed Brently's been on fire with some of his posts lately! Keep em coming guys!

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        You ever watched a ****ing game??? Have you ever been crushed against the glass like that at those kind of speeds. Protective gear doesn't help there.
        They openly beat the hit out of each other, the officials even let certain fights go on as long as they have to.
        You don't have to be tough to play soccer, but you have to tough to play Ice Hockey, simple fact.
        Ice Hockey is brutal! Especially getting crushed againt the plastic. The fights are "Awesome" too!

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
          Ice Hockey is brutal! Especially getting crushed againt the plastic. The fights are "Awesome" too!
          Exactly, as you know it's not a sport for ****in' soft cocks. It's a very tough sport, much tougher than soccer.

Comment

Exactly, as you know it's not a sport for ****in' soft cocks. It's a very tough sport, much tougher than soccer.
            Enough with the Soccer bashing!

Comment

olympic curling, nothing is more brutal then a few men vigorously sweeping ice in order to make their over sized checkers go where they want them to.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                haha im piss taking u idiot, its not unknown that i hate soccer if you have ever read the other posts on it in the forum. And a soccer player couldnt knock me out because they are too panzy, havent u seen the way they roll around on the ground holding their heads when some1 taps them in the leg.
                It's one reason I can't stand the game. Half of em are a bunch of ****ing nancy boys. One minute they're being carried off on a strecher and the next minute they're back out there kissing the guy that scored a goal.

Come on ya poofs - I'll take you all on.
                ****in A League indeed - must stand for **** league

Comment

hahaah bout ****in time some1 stuck it to those ****in soccer players lol soccer is ****in un australian!!!! League kiks the fuk out of everything, harold mathews roosters represent

Comment

Hahah bull****.

I will take down any ice hockey player any day. They were gloves, headgear and ****. And they still get hurt. *******.

I will show you some crazy soccer riots tomorrow on video. That should silence a few lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Madness View Post
                      hahaah bout ****in time some1 stuck it to those ****in soccer players lol soccer is ****in un australian!!!! League kiks the fuk out of everything, harold mathews roosters represent
                      haha that's the spirit. i saw willie said today that he thinks the roosters can finish top 4.. he's dreaming right?

up the broncos!

Comment

Working...
                      X