No announcement yet.

Overload of hurtful truth by Floyd Mayweather back in 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
    He beat the worst version of pacquiao.... After floyd made the public wait 5 years to fight congressman pacquiao, he not only ran the whole night but didnt even try, his own father was asking floyd to not fight scared... What more proof do u need when ure father calls u a coward? oh let me guess, Floyd Sr DKSAB

Floyd beat the name pacquiao, not the fighter.

The public is is right to be disappointed and so should be any boxing fan. We got our fight of the century and floyd robbed us from a great fight in 2009-2010.

Then u have floyd fans acting as if the fight was hagler/duran just because their man won, they dont even care how boring and how damaging that fight couldve been but all they care is that their fellow african american was victorious.

I thought id never say this but UFC has better match ups and they dont milk the public for 5 years for a "mega fight"
    Why don't you blame your idol for not doing shit also! Lets blame Floyd for fighting the way he usually does since he's gotten older yet once again give #48 a pass... smh!!! #48 looked like ass due to Floyd's style, Floyd being a legit ranked WW with no special stipulations that helped #48, and there was full random USADA testing. WADA finally has an official drug test from #48 and he looked suspect... hhhhhmmmmmmmm lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
      Does Ahmed_Ismail have the slightest bit of interest in boxing beyond acting as Floyd Mayweather's own personal bumsniff? The only time I ever see this f*ggot post is when it relates to slurping off Mayweather in some fashion.
      And coincidentally you're always there watching him...

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
        Floyd to stupid and ******ed to be able to Handel a job like that

LOL! And you are obviously TOO stupid to even HANDLE typing a response on a forum criticizing someone for being TOO stupid to HANDLE a job lol!

Comment

Wow, Floyd was prophetic. Nothing left to fight for anymore Floyd, no one can deny what you've accomplished now and your legacy will grow and grow long after you hung em up.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
            And coincidentally you're always there watching him...

Running to the rescue of the another cultist is bad enough in itself, but using a ****ing alt to do it? What a queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
              Wow, Floyd was prophetic. Nothing left to fight for anymore Floyd, no one can deny what you've accomplished now and your legacy will grow and grow long after you hung em up.

he may be great, but his style just won't suit my taste/preference in boxing.

to me, in boxing, to dominate is to take your opponent out, to hurt your opponent, not just to score!

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                Floyd to stupid and ******ed to be able to Handel a job like that
                You call him stupid yet you can't even spell "too" or "handle" correctly. The irony is strong in this post.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbGSug-nJE

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
                    Does Ahmed_Ismail have the slightest bit of interest in boxing beyond acting as Floyd Mayweather's own personal bumsniff? The only time I ever see this f*ggot post is when it relates to slurping off Mayweather in some fashion.
                    I've noticed that whenever I post anything u get really hurt man, take some time off the internet, it'd be good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      You call him stupid yet you can't even spell "too" or "handle" correctly. The irony is strong in this post.
                      Handel

Comment

Working...
                      X