Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else catch what Danny said to Salka after the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rws25 View Post
    He said run with it

Comment

"Remember my name, Remember my name"

****y? arrogant? Confident?

This would have held justice after the Matthyse fight but after this fight I don't know.

Thoughts...
      Jesus, you are ****ing shameful. Danny was saying encouraging thins to Salka, saying he would go farther in his career. You seriously think he went over to to taunt him???

And you see fit to lie and manipulate the situation, as if Garcia isn't already hated on enough? A non-biased person should become a Danny fan after seeing what his critics actually do to influence people.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He said run with it
        Yea I must have mis heard he says run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BYT11 View Post
          Jesus, you are ****ing shameful. Danny was saying encouraging thins to Salka, saying he would go farther in his career. You seriously think he went over to to taunt him???

And you see fit to lie and manipulate the situation, as if Garcia isn't already hated on enough? A non-biased person should become a Danny fan after seeing what his critics actually do to influence people.
          I'm a huge Danny fan I honestly thought he said remember my name, I just misheard thats why I made this thread. Simple mistake.

Comment

It would take one vicious, shameless MFer to taunt Rod Salka after what happened last night. 77th ranked at his weight and a lamb to slaughter who got completely humiliated. Not even Adrien Broner, arguably the biggest piece of **** in the sport, would go that far. At least I don't think he would.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a good guy. His dad is an idiot but danny seems to be a decent guy.

Comment

Thanks.........

Comment

Danny Garcia is like a real life Vinnie Barbarino.

Comment

''Run with my name, run with that ****''

He's basically saying use the exposure to try and cash out and get more paydays.

Comment

all I see is Garcia winning...

Comment

Working...
                      X