Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I've been rewatching Chad Dawson fights lately. Starting with Hopkins II all the way to Adamek. Chad Dawson is a beast. That handspeed of his is really dangerous, he's a very good combination puncher. He can beat Ward with activity, even if the punches are just landing on Ward's gloves. I can see Ward reluctant to open up at times. But this will be a close fight. Dawson is not afraid to trade and open up with 5 punch combos. I am pretty sure Dawson will be the aggressor and Ward will be the one moving back trying to box. If this fight is a stinker, it will not be Dawson's fault, the guy opens up a LOT, and comes forward the majority of the fight.
    Or just the opposite.

Comment

Obviously you don't realize just how special Ward is...

Comment

i agree, and a week after that, it will be sad day in argenitnia with sergio in the hospital breathing through tubes....

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
          Obviously you don't realize just how special Ward is...
          I do indeed.

YOU don't realize how special Dawson is.

He beat the odds and dismantled Adamek when he faced adversity.

Why in the hell would he not do it this time?

Comment

Can we get a poll up? I'm curious to see who people are picking.

Comment

Ward will get in on "Bad" Chad and work him over on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I've been rewatching Chad Dawson fights lately. Starting with Hopkins II all the way to Adamek. Chad Dawson is a beast. That handspeed of his is really dangerous, he's a very good combination puncher. He can beat Ward with activity, even if the punches are just landing on Ward's gloves. I can see Ward reluctant to open up at times. But this will be a close fight. Dawson is not afraid to trade and open up with 5 punch combos. I am pretty sure Dawson will be the aggressor and Ward will be the one moving back trying to box. If this fight is a stinker, it will not be Dawson's fault, the guy opens up a LOT, and comes forward the majority of the fight.
                banged the nail on the head with the bolded part...same here!!....been checking out Chad as well as Ward...been studying them like books bro

I agree with the whole post tbh....also, I agree with the TS...its gonna be a sad day in the Bay

Comment

Poll added.

Vote away.

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Ward will win the fight
                      Dawson couldn't even handle sloppy, no defense, no stamina Pascal
                      Dawson seems like a guy who can't win a fight with his heart
                      if his skill alone doesn't create a mismatch, he'll choke
                      Ward has better defense and better inside game too
                      fight will suck, but Ward will beat Dawson

Comment

Working...
                      X