No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley: "Mayweather flattens Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    True. Everyone thinks Floyd would beat Manny, except Floyd.
    Floyd has called Manny easy work multiple times smart guy. The one person stopping this fight from happening is Bob Arum!

Comment

Bradley is either a proven liar, or at the very best a very big exagerator. He said he would go to war with Pac, and didnt. He said he thought he beat Pac up, he didnt we can all see that. So maybe Bradley has got a vivid imagination?

So when he says Floyd will flatten Pac, in Bradley language that either means Bradley is lying or that he thinks Floyd will pot shot Pac to a disputed points win.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
        Kraftsman, I don't want to get drawn into this silly back and forth, but you can't be that naive. The fighters may want to fight, but if Bob Arum doesn't, it won't happen.

Now before you say I'm blaming him for this ongoing saga, I'm not. But your assertion is rubbish. It's just a fact that promoters/managers are big factors in any fight being made.... or not. Either side could "easily make the fight happen" if they just accepted whatever deal the other proposed. Would you really expect one of them to do that?
        Floyd offering zero PPV has nothing to do with Arum. You gotta be too stupid to blame the biggest fight of this century not happening to a promoter. You just need to imagine you are Floyd and wants to prove you're the best and dream of humiliating Paq in the ring.

Even God can't stop you from pursuing your dreams. Floyd has no dream of beating Paq.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
          LMAO!! Here's an easy view for y'all lazy trolls attempting to skip truth:

It appears Bradley's now just chasing a fight with Pacquiao for the money, saying a lot of things out of character.
          Correction: Bradley said "Mayweather will beat him, Mayweather will never stop him." Listen strictly to the audio!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            There's absolutely no reason why Floyd can't make the fight happen if he really wants the fight to prove himself. None nada zip zero zilch. In the words of Marvelous Hagler, "If you want to fight you just fight. You even go to his house and fight him in his living room."
            Manny wont sign the contract ,,,, Hello in there ! Manny WONT sign the contract ,,,,, thats what you call a roadblock kiddo !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Correction: Bradley said "Mayweather will beat him, Mayweather will never stop him."
              It's true, he does say that. But how do you know go from "Mayweather will never stop him" to "Mayweather flattens him. Easy work"?

Which do you think is more truthful? Immediately in the ring after a fight or months later, when he's trying to justify his victory (as well as goading Manny into a fight)?

I don't think Tim is deliberately. But I do think he's convinced himself he won the fight and Manny ain't that good. Which is pretty deluded when everyone but Floyd fans know that Manny won that fight handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Floyd has called Manny easy work multiple times smart guy. The one person stopping this fight from happening is Bob Arum!
                Oh, yes. Bob Arum made Floyd offer Manny a flat fee and no PPV % when the drug testing issue was resolved.

It's like I've always said - if Manny is that easy, why doesn't Floyd just take 50/50, which would still make him significantly more than he does per fight now - and humiliate Manny and end the hype?

Why isn't Floyd all over this fight? Making double what he does now, finish Manny, get one over Bob....

Oh wait, he can't let Manny have a PPV percentage of one of the biggest fights ever.....you know, where he's one of the protagonists.

Again, I will ask the question....

Why isn't Floyd Mayweather all over this fight?

Comment

Well Timmy, man, you are not getting the fight because you don't bring in the money. Why would Pacquiao be scared of you, big talker? You had your shot at him and you fought like a scared rabbit and you lost.You hurt yourself going backward. If Mayweather beats Pacquiao then he beats you much easier. You can't insult your way into a rematch because Pacquiao is laughing at you all the way to the bank. You are not important and he doesn't need you. Why don't you defend that tittle that you did not earn against someone good and be exciting for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    I see you noticed all the hype highlights that mean so much in Pacs piss poor fights , and its a wonder the I got cramp excuse didnt surface from Team Pac , but did you notice the other 11 rounds of the fight at all , guess not ! what really stands out is that Floyd is a class above both of them .
                    bro, you gotta be able to know who the trolls are around here, otherwise you'll just be worked up all the time

capaedia, ringlife, cgarcia, hugh grant, spoonwars, kraftsman, plus about 300 more that haven't posted in this thread yet

just put them on ignore and it makes this board a lot easier to read

Comment

Pac should only rematch Bradley if Bradley admits he thinks he lost to Pac. Other than that Pac should only entertain the idea of fighting Bradley if he is desperate to.

Bradley said the only way to beat Pac is to take the fight to him, and Bradley has to admit he didnt, therefore he cant have thought he beat Pac, as he didnt take the fight to Pac.

Lets start being honest for once Bradley so we can move forward, maybe with a rematch to avenge your loss bradley.

Maybe in the rematch you will take the fight to Pac and cause an upset by beating Pac. Floyd also lost his unbeaten record to Castillo and learnt that in the rematch to win he had to actually throw some punches, which he did.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-19-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X