Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Prettyboy 32

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland is okay, cold as **** and always raining. Weather is **** all the time and it's overpriced,
    Place is infiltrated with foreigners too, which pisses me off.
    I hate them.

Not much work and everyone is broke.

Last edited by Control-; 12-02-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Is sugarsean=gdogs?

Comment

best interview ever!!

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed the interview I will address the ****sexuals tomorrow when I am sober tomorrow.

Comment

It left me confused after i read the Irish ****** troll PB32 say that he hated another Irish ****** troll sugarsean15. I thought they would be super cool with eachother, meeting up in real life and **** to re-enact Oz scenes with brothas giving eachother chocolate loving and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              It left me confused after i read the Irish ****** troll PB32 say that he hated another Irish ****** troll sugarsean15. I thought they would be super cool with eachother, meeting up in real life and **** to re-enact Oz scenes with brothas giving eachother chocolate loving and whatnot.
              HAHAH! Look at this ****, I bet you go around calling yourself Black like that queer Pugly!

Comment

Pugly! crapped himself when he seen this thread.

Comment

Great interview from my bro in Ireland one of the best posters on here that some may find a troll,but if you knew through boxing discussions is quite a nice guy and knows his boxing.

Honestly in all of my time here i only reported 1 person and it was a dude who had spammed the lounge with buy this now sht,as for ebeefs i am a man no need to get booty hurt over words.

Comment

I PMed u about Demise and John Locke? News to me man. They never even sent me a message to get u banned lol!

I mind slagging the **** out of Barry Big Ballz though (was he an alt of yours lol?)

Comment

Sugersean = greatness

Comment

Working...
                      X