Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

posters with red k...or red rep..who has good IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    name a poster who has a red rep with a bit of intelligence...for real, it's like naming the intelligent ones in a short bus...lol.....

HONK! HONK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      One things for sure, Red K'ing me will land you on the short bus in a hot second.

Congrats for joining your own thread.

Seems like the average IQ of red bar posters just got lower.

Comment

Who is even red anymore (puga aside)? Brother Jay and Reloaded are the only two I can think of. Even that Commodus guy is green and all he does is troll threads of all fighters.

Comment

name a poster who has a red rep with a bit of intelligence...for real, it's like naming the intelligent ones in a short bus...lol.....
          Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          One things for sure, Red K'ing me will land you on the short bus in a hot second.

Congrats for joining your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

HONK! HONK!!!
            Jersey Deep!

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              It's very simple, really:

You say anything even REMOTELY negative about Manny Pacquiao, and that's almost a lock you'll end up red.

Quite frankly, I just don't give a ****.
              I dont know how all that works, but one day i was green (like 2 years ago) and then there were three nasty messages with red,,, right after i debated Mannys skills....

so now i keep it cool about Manny, i guess the red rep helped convince me that he is the greatest person since jesus

Comment

Woah I dont judge people over their population, Even though I notice myself it's easy to get some red k on here and in my case i posted a racism photo durrnig the olympics and i shared a diffrence opinion then anyone else had.

Picture might been a stupid card, Soo I got some red k and i was banned for a while. Im kinda new here aswell so i think i know my "place" for now on.

Whatever who really care if you got some red k aslong as you box and good with the ladies, You you're fine!! Peace!

Im kinda smart even though i didnt make it to college
                Last edited by Xweetie; 09-30-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Many people won't know this, but I had a big red bar for about 3 years. Used to troll NSB with hilarious worship of Calzaghe. People probably thought I was a ******

Comment

first thing to come to my head was 'not this *****'.

Comment

and then i read on and saw that reed obliterated him. my day just got that much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X